Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

No money from shooting zombies??

@DownRankService_Ltd📅 May 6, 2016⏱ 阅读时长 3 分钟👁 429 浏览💬 10 帖子❤️ 3CS:GO | Zombie Escape
DO
@DownRankService_LtdOP楼主
📅 2016年5月6日#1

Hi,

I have noticed lately that I dont get money from shooting zombies anymore? Is this an intended changes or is it some bug? I know for a fact that other players have experienced the same problem, one of them is DW. If someone would kindly elaborate on this I would be glad.

Thx //DRS

AL
@Altek
📅 2016年5月6日#2

I am also experiencing this and the reason I didn’t say anything was because I thought this happened due to the changes they did on the server to make it work again (after the CS:GO update that bugged mako’s boss), thus thinking they were working on it, but I would also like to know if it was a mistake or if an intended change.

Altek

ZO
@ZoLiX
📅 2016年5月6日#3

Hi , Morell has Changed it Manually , You won’t earn money by shooting zombies anymore , This has been changed due to the fact that alot of people have been using “Key Binds” to re-buy guns , so they didn’t have to reload at all , Also it’d Cause Lag as well , It was unfair,just think of it as “Infinite ammo” .That’s why its been changed .

ZoLiX

DO
@DownRankService_LtdOP
📅 2016年5月6日#4

Alright, thx for the clarification Zolix. :slight_smile:

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 2016年5月7日#5

increasing the starting round money to 16k would seem balanced?

WA
@wan186
📅 2016年5月15日#6

In fact, even without bindings, the “no reload” trick is still the same: you can fire for 8 seconds with the negev, and you can rebuy it faster. So that was the only solution, and i can understand. For the faster ones, it’s still the same with bizon too, but it’s not powerful enough to hide in a tight place…

But getting only 10k to start, is really too short. You can swap only one time your primary weapon if you think about buying a Negev. For a map like Mako or Pirates, it’s really a problem. With 16k at the start, you can rebuy only ONE negev, as you need to spend money for the handgun or the nades, but it allows you to have a decent weapon combination for this maps (and some others).

Morell
@Morell
📅 2016年5月15日#7

Round start cash changed to 20k

WA
@wan186
📅 2016年5月15日#8

Thx Morell!

AL
@Altek
📅 2016年5月16日#9

You are probably already aware of this but just in case you aren’t, after the 1st round a player plays, his starting money resets to 10k. Don’t know if it happens to anyone else, but it is happens to me in every map (even if I don’t buy anything the 1st round I play).

Syoudous
@Syoudous
📅 2016年5月17日#10

Should be fixed now.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。