Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

¡Nuevo Sistema Supporter!

@Morell📅 July 19, 2014⏱ 阅读时长 64 分钟👁 10,909 浏览💬 529 帖子❤️ 27CS:GO | Zombie Escape
featured
_T
@_T_T
📅 2015年11月19日#121

Donated 2€ STEAM_1:0:23480378

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2015年11月26日#122

Añadido los comandos !thirdp y !firstp para cambiar rápidamente de primera a tercera persona.

AN
@Antioch12
📅 2015年11月30日#123

STEAM_0:0:51484551

Name: Keirebu

Amount paid: 15 Euro - 365 days supporter

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2015年11月30日#124

AN
Antioch12:
STEAM_0:0:51484551

Name: Keirebu

Amount paid: 15 Euro - 365 days supporter

Added.

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2015年12月13日#125

Please add supporter for lil_bouferrich STEAM_1:0:144566803 10 Euro

SO
@Soulless
📅 2015年12月18日#126

Donated 15 euro a few days ago, thanks for the server. STEAM_0:1:5163013

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2015年12月19日#127

Please add 1 month supporter for the 4 following people:

Bryan Mills - STEAM_1:1:52584960 A1 - STEAM_1:0:25576742 Joseph - STEAM_1:0:105116271

:[ - STEAM_1:1:23249841

Each winners of the impromptu Alien Mountain race challenge!

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2015年12月19日#128

SO
Soulless:
Donated 15 euro a few days ago, thanks for the server. STEAM_0:1:5163013

Supporter added.

![None](https://mapeadores.com/letter_avatar_proxy/v3/letter/n/e5b9ba/40.png) NickNickNick: 

Please add 1 month supporter for the 4 following people:

Bryan Mills - STEAM_1:1:52584960 A1 - STEAM_1:0:25576742 Joseph - STEAM_1:0:105116271

:[ - STEAM_1:1:23249841

Each winners of the impromptu Alien Mountain race challenge!

Supporters added.

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2015年12月19日#129

Please add 1 month supporter for all of the following:

Dr Professor Patricia - STEAM_1:1:58784764 Pursur - STEAM_1:1:34805960 Merkaz - STEAM_1:1:6680856 Professional Amay - STEAM_1:0:147612785 Blackbird - STEAM_1:0:24652310 247 - STEAM_1:1:74487986 Esthetics - STEAM_1:1:61045762 SEM - STEAM_1:1:51603707 Antichrist - STEAM_1:0:56037978 Kryme - STEAM_1:1:88803971

Things may have got a bit crazy last night doing the Alien mountain challenge… I may have also written some of the numbers down wrong, I hope these are correct!

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2015年12月19日#130

NI
NickNickNick:
Please add 1 month supporter for all of the following:

Dr Professor Patricia - STEAM_1:1:58784764 Pursur - STEAM_1:1:34805960 Merkaz - STEAM_1:1:6680856 Professional Amay - STEAM_1:0:147612785 Blackbird - STEAM_1:0:24652310 247 - STEAM_1:1:74487986 Esthetics - STEAM_1:1:61045762 SEM - STEAM_1:1:51603707 Antichrist - STEAM_1:0:56037978 Kryme - STEAM_1:1:88803971

Things may have got a bit crazy last night doing the Alien mountain challenge… I may have also written some of the numbers down wrong, I hope these are correct!

Done!

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2015年12月23日#131

Another 6 Alien Mountain Challenge winners!

D4 - 1:1:104279455 7dontstopme7 - 1:0:100395404 Talex - 1:0:82765019 theproiaxer - 1:0:52896392 SSAWA - 1:0:53343888 Acido - 1:1:52860837

MA
@Master_Aegir
📅 2015年12月23日#132

Hi I donate 15€ my Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32497109

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2015年12月24日#133

NI
NickNickNick:
Another 6 Alien Mountain Challenge winners!

D4 - 1:1:104279455 7dontstopme7 - 1:0:100395404 Talex - 1:0:82765019 theproiaxer - 1:0:52896392 SSAWA - 1:0:53343888 Acido - 1:1:52860837

Hi I donate 15€ my Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32497109

Done!

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2016年1月1日#134

Another Alien Mountain Challenge! 1 Month per winner please Morell!

Wayne Rooney - STEAM_1:0:41984737 Step_ - STEAM_1:0:95984878 The Joker - STEAM_1:0:45906437 Dragon2Kool - STEAM_1:0:79748614 Garry - STEAM_1:0:147292412

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年1月1日#135

NI
NickNickNick:
Another Alien Mountain Challenge! 1 Month per winner please Morell!

Wayne Rooney - STEAM_1:0:41984737 Step_ - STEAM_1:0:95984878 The Joker - STEAM_1:0:45906437 Dragon2Kool - STEAM_1:0:79748614 Garry - STEAM_1:0:147292412

Done!

_T
@_T_T
📅 2016年1月9日#136

Sent 2€ again STEAM_0:0:23480378

JH
@Jhumekes
📅 2016年1月9日#137

STEAM_0:0:7488952 ------------------------------365 dias

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 2016年1月11日#138

STEAM_1:1:153997146 WalkerGr i donated 2 Euro

Mixaje
@Mixaje
📅 2016年1月20日#139

Hi i 5 € donate pls supported STEAM_0:1:86986015

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年1月20日#140

MI
Mixaje:
Hi i 5 € donate pls supported STEAM_0:1:86986015

Already added.

HI
@HikariN0Yami
📅 2016年1月23日#141

2 euricos donados para el chuporter.

STEAM_0:1:71324123

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 2016年1月24日#142

Donation 1 month for The ordiaxer. STEAM_0:0:52896392

KO
@KoWeN
📅 2016年1月24日#143

marchando 15 euretes

STEAM_1:0:12780966

ST
@StrikeR
📅 2016年1月25日#144

KO
KoWeN:
marchando 15 euretes

STEAM_1:0:12780966

joe y no me invitas a mi

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 2016年1月28日#145

Donation 2 euro for Olivera STEAM_0:1:68633569

AI
@AikLong
📅 2016年1月29日#146

Donated 5 Euros Supporter for WhiteKrow please STEAM_0: 1: 63971355

ZI
@Zijie_cheng
📅 2016年1月30日#147

one month. STEAM_0:1:118475675 Map zombie escape is good.

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年1月30日#148

Done!

ZI
@Zijie_cheng
📅 2016年1月30日#149

Hello, I’ve got a question. why I am now a supporter but I still got fall damage and I even cannot jump over the crates…

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年1月30日#150

Hello, I’ve got a question. why I am now a supporter but I still got fall damage and I even cannot jump over the crates…

Type !zclass.

← 上一页
第 5 页 / 共 18
下一页 →
📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。