Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Bans

[Petition for unban]

@LoopyLoot📅 July 15, 2019⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 935 浏览💬 2 帖子Bans
LO
@LoopyLootOP楼主
📅 2019年7月15日#1

Hi, I’ve been banned for hyperscroll and I would like to know if I can be unbanned or if the ban could be shortened. I have around 450 h on csgo on my steam profile and around 300 are from this server.

I know hyperscroll is banned by valve but since there’s a lot of people who use it I didn’t think it was a problem on this sever. If you unban me I just won’t use it again, is not like I need it to play ze, is just more fun.

BAN DETAILS

Player LoopyLoot Steam ID STEAM_1:0:241271802 Steam3 ID [U:1:482543604] Steam Community 76561198442809332 Invoked on 07-14-19 21:58 Banlength 11 mo, 2 wk, 3 d, 5 hr, 20 min Expires on 06-26-20 03:18 Reason hyperscroll Banned by Admin FrodoBangings Banned from Please Wait… Total Bans No previous bans Blocked (0) never

Syoudous
@Syoudous
📅 2019年7月15日#2

The ban itself anyway is overkill. You should be fine now. Please though, take it elsewhere and not here when using scripts/whatever.

s’all good.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。