Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Mapping›Problemas y Dudas

PLS Help! map

@_NDRE📅 April 24, 2021⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 692 浏览💬 2 帖子Problemas y Dudas
ze-zombieescapezm-zombiemod
_NDRE
@_NDREOP楼主
📅 2021年4月24日#1

hello guys how do i put a map on the HEV? for example I want to put a map of dust2 to edit it and make it zombie or apocalyptic style, how do I do that? please

SM
@Smooveee
📅 2021年4月24日#2

Hello, I would suggest you to join mapeadores discord which is more active than the website, and a lot of mappers could help you, the link: https://discord.gg/zKsgwA3d

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。