Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Predator Ultimate P6

@Unorth📅 March 27, 2016⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 347 浏览💬 4 帖子❤️ 2CS:GO | Zombie Escape
UN
@UnorthOP楼主
📅 2016年3月27日#1

Hi, I don’t know if anyone else would agree but the current version of Predator Ultimate e.g P6 is way too easy. Its not even fun to play any more.

Hyper:

  • The boss is too easy to interrupt.
  • The balls do barely any damage any more

Ultimate:

  • Alien is way too easy to kill

Version P5 was slightly over tuned and I can understand why people would wish to see the map nerfed but there has to be a middle ground in terms of difficulty. No matter how bad the team is you can pretty much get to Ultimate mode on predator with 4-0 without any issues.

Even if the boss interruption was increased to make hyper more difficult I would see it as okay. Anyone else agree?

  • Unorth
WA
@wan186
📅 2016年3月27日#2

I fully agree

ZO
@ZoLiX
📅 2016年3月27日#3

Hello , I agree with Unorth , We used to beat The previous version of predator which was P5 almost everyday eventhough it wasn’t the balanced version .But this new version (P6) is just way too easy , We avoid playing this new version (P6) due to being way too easy to beat and it’s not challenging at all .

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 2016年3月27日#4

Tienen razón, ahora no hace tanta gracia jugar la predator, se ha vuelto demasiado fácil.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。