Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

Quiero Unirme

@wan186📅 July 17, 2016⏱ 阅读时长 3 分钟👁 467 浏览💬 5 帖子Unirte
WA
@wan186OP楼主
📅 2016年7月17日#1

Nombre del jugador: -=Wan=-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2279973

¿A qué juegos sueles jugar? ¿Cuántas horas estas jugando en cada juego? CSGO. 100% ZE. 25 hrs a week.

¿Tienes Teamspeak 3 instalado? ¿Cada cuanto te conectas al Teamspeak 3 de Mapeadores? ¿Tienes micrófono? I don’t have TS installed, but i can install it. Yeah, i have microphone, and i use it alot to lead or help when needed.

¿Quién te dijo que te unieras a Mapeadores?¿Hace cuánto tiempo lo conoces? Krash, Astor, Nick, Zolix, DW there is month before… I know them since more than a year now. A lot of other peoples tells me to do it…

¿Por qué quieres unirte a la comunidad? When they ask me why i will not, at this moment i tell them that i didn’t found any real usage. But since some months, there is more and more players that are blocking buttons, trolling the mic, abusing afk or map glitches, when there is no admin. It kills the game. I love Mapeadores cause this is the best ZE server about the game configuration, but outside of this fact this is the best place to play thanks to the best atmosphere of any ZE server, and nice players and community. I want to help the community stay as it.

¿Por qué deberíamos contar contigo? ¿Qué puedes aportar? I’m a kind person, i know how to be comprehensive (I.E. warn before making serious moves), but also strict when needed. I always tries to help others, lead them, and reply to their request or questions, even the basic ones (how to request VIP, how to teleport or buy weapons). I really consider each of my “jobs” with the most attention and try to tend to the perfection.

¿Cuántos años tienes? 34 years.

¿A qué servidor/es de Mapeadores entras a jugar? The ZE server. The Prey server few times too.

¿Tienes experiencia en la administración de servidores? Yeah! I’m the owner of the private TNLE clan server. I installed it from scratch. I’m used with the admin commands, some plugins, and even old rcon commands. I was also admin of a forum with 35000 members… (in automotive track racing).

WA
@wan186OP
📅 2016年7月18日#2

I forgot a good argument: as my native langage is french, i can seek when french peoples are abusing in their langages, and help them if they don’t understand english or spanish.

Morell
@Morell
📅 2016年7月30日#3

After talking with some admins, we are going to give you an opportunity.

WA
@wan186OP
📅 2016年7月30日#4

Nice! Thanks, I will try to do my best :wink:

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 2016年7月30日#5

Welcome Wan!!! If you need help, ask me.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。