Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Bans

Regarding the appeal of unfairly banning Mr. Cockslapper

@thecockslapper📅 June 13, 2023⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 612 浏览💬 4 帖子Bans
TH
@thecockslapperOP楼主
📅 2023年6月13日#1

More than a year ago I was banned from your servers for using ‘multi-hacks’ despite never having touched such software. Hereby, I, The Cockslapper, request your sincerest apologies and an unban so as to be able to normally participate in the ongoing games moving forward.

Please review this information: (Note; there was never any other community ban or VAC-ban on this account either)

Steam ID STEAM_1:0:459491368 Steam3 ID [U:1:918982736] Steam Community 76561198879248464 Invoked on 03-25-22 20:19 Banlength Permanent Expires on Not applicable. Reason Multi-Hack Banned by Admin Andy Banned from Please Wait… Total Bans No previous bans Blocked (6) The Cockslapper, The Cockslapper, The Cockslapper, The Cockslapper, The Cockslapper, The Cockslapper

TH
@thecockslapperOP
📅 2023年6月13日#2

I agree with him, strong argumentative qualities used on his side.

Unban TheCockslapper 
  • Unban the cockslapper

  • Unban the cockslapper even faster

    0 voters

TH
@The_Cockslapper
📅 2025年1月4日#3

It’s okay buddy, I’m back

TH
@The_Cockslapper
📅 2025年1月4日#4

I miss you dearly @thecockslapper

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。