Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Regeneración de Vida

@Morell📅 December 9, 2016⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 358 浏览💬 6 帖子CS:GO | Zombie Escape
Morell
@MorellOP楼主
📅 2016年12月9日#1

¿Qué queréis hacer con la regeneración de vida?

UN
@Unorth
📅 2016年12月9日#2

I would be more in favor in a nerf as opposed to an all out removal of health regeneration. The figure could be tweaked but if the time between health regen increased by 50% I think that would be fine. Currently 10 seconds per tick (10 hp) if I am not mistaken. This should move to around 15 seconds.

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 2016年12月9日#3

Siempre esta la posibilidad de añadirle algo mas de vida si no tiene la regeneracion para que iguale la de el vip dios por ejemplo.

HY
@Hydreigon
📅 2016年12月10日#4

+1 If possible, regen should be disabled on some maps too.

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 2016年12月10日#5

I disagree on disabling hp regen, its one of the reasons I’m a supporter myself but I agree on nerfing it since healing items in some maps are essential to supporters.

AC
@acme
📅 2016年12月29日#6

disable

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。