Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Bans

====Rem is trash RACISM admin, got slay then mute then ban with no reason

@Number_One📅 August 9, 2021⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 848 浏览💬 4 帖子❤️ 1Bans
ze-zombieescape
Number_One
@Number_OneOP楼主
📅 2021年8月9日#1

was playing like any time, but this time some trash was inside the server doing naughty to people. the scenario was like this :

  1. some people dead because not jumping.

  2. I wrote “jaja” laughing about that

  3. got slay by the trash “====Rem”

  4. asked why, he said ‘you throw flame’

  5. told him I didn’t and you are trash admin. 6-he muted me

  6. in next round some people throw flame again.

  7. got ban and there no reason. is this logical ?? paying what I didn’t do ?? all players was throwing flame like 5-8 people and the person who pay is me :smiley: . this is racism100%

  8. unban me because no reason or proof for that.

  9. please verify your admins activity. thanks for your time and reading this topic :smiley:.

WH
@whaa_u_say
📅 2021年8月10日#2

i didnt see this happening but admins in mapeadores are getting out of control…

shit admins everywhere…they just do as they please. Shit admins include: Hitatu, zam, telo

i only have fun on mapeadores now when the good admins are present

good admins include: acme, dark and blue

Number_One
@Number_OneOP
📅 2021年8月11日#3
↩ 回复 Post #2

Hi dude, thanks for your word of bad admin and there is racism admins. what I can’t believe that you can’t defense your self and they will not listen to you. I think to report this community to the competent authorities because of racism and ego of the owners and I need help of player like you to support me. and some time I say it is trash community.

WH
@whaa_u_say
📅 2021年8月12日#4

no, i like the community. almost everyone one is funny. just some admins ruin it…

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。