Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

Request

@Hichatu📅 June 4, 2016⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 477 浏览💬 5 帖子Unirte
Hichatu
@HichatuOP楼主
📅 2016年6月4日#1

Player Name: Hichatu SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92916483 Age: 16 TS3: Yes, I use it every now and again Mic: Yes, I can start talking if needed Why do you want to join? I am very calm and can deal with stress. I am always online to help the server, and when people them stop. Even when I get annoyed I remain calm and focused. I am a very active player and I think I would be a great addition to the server When can you play on the server? I can play on the server 7/7 days, but on some days I may not be able to play at all(very rarely) Why should we count on you? I am a very active player who helps the server as much as I can, Why should we trust you? If you trust Nick, I will follow what he says. What games do you play? I mainly play CSGO, for around 4-6 hours a day But I play other games, such as Overwatch, DOOM etc.(basically any good FPS out there) What can you contribute? I can contribute hard work and determination, whenever I will be online, I will make sure the server is clean and no one is breaking the rules. Do you have experience in managing servers? I have owned a server once, a very long time ago, but I cannot remember what game it was for ~Hich

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2016年6月5日#2

+1 from me, if Hichatu is willing, then he would be of benefit to the server

Morell
@Morell
📅 2016年6月5日#3

Welcome to the new administrator!

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 2016年6月5日#4

Welcome Hichatu :smiley:

ZO
@ZoLiX
📅 2016年6月5日#5

Welcome

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。