Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Mapping›Proyectos Comunitarios

SabreCSG - VMF Importer for Unity!

@Henry00📅 May 24, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 985 浏览💬 1 帖子❤️ 2Proyectos Comunitarios
HE
@Henry00OP楼主
📅 2018年5月24日#1

Dear Mapeadores Community,

I have created a VMF (Hammer save file) importer for SabreCSG. You can import any map you want into Unity Engine. Here are some examples (I didn’t bother with all the materials):

image 40306113-a50dd11e-5cfd-11e8-9fef-872e7e52188d.png1902×993

image 40306118-abfc2624-5cfd-11e8-8c79-63e457db4d5b.png1899×991

image 40306120-ae054270-5cfd-11e8-9878-b7718d5e1dc4.png1903×995

I transform all of Hammer’s Solids into SabreCSG brushes so you can freely edit the levels:

image SabreCSG.gif1376×503

Join our new SabreCSG discord channel if you’d like to chat! https://discord.gg/pFAS5rK

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。