Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Mapping›Problemas y Dudas

SDK tools mode problem

@Gerson_LDA📅 August 21, 2016⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 554 浏览💬 6 帖子Problemas y Dudas
GE
@Gerson_LDAOP楼主
📅 2016年8月21日#1

Just me can’t start Alien Swarm in tools mode anymore?

Syoudous
@Syoudous
📅 2016年8月21日#2

I’ve been able to run it fine. Checked and I’m able to use it still. Any specific error you’re getting?

GE
@Gerson_LDAOP
📅 2016年8月23日#3

No error messages. In library, after 2 clicks to launch the game, I can see “Running”, “Syncing”… and… no more messages. But game just can’t start in tools mode. Without "-tools’ in launch options, “everything” okay. I’m (Re) installing at this moment. :frowning:

GE
@Gerson_LDAOP
📅 2016年8月23日#4

… I’m (Re) installing at this moment. :frowning:

RIP Alien Swarm on 2nd acc, “Moving” this game to 1st one.

EDIT: Got it! There’s another command to put in launch options for Alien Swarm build 15727. Thanks anyways!

GE
@Gerson_LDAOP
📅 2016年8月23日#5

Updating. It’s not working. I think they removed this feature from AlienSwarm. image YYXQxta.png1362×491

GE
@Gerson_LDAOP
📅 2016年8月23日#6

Fixed. Thanks GOD!

image IFPvFfy.png959×805

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。