Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Small problem. :(

@Dominikk📅 August 31, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 622 浏览💬 5 帖子CS:GO | Zombie Escape
DO
@DominikkOP楼主
📅 2018年8月31日#1

Hello. Recently I see it on the server [photo below] wine is the server or my game error?

Photo [ATTACH=full]5522[/ATTACH]

Regards, Kappirano.

TE
@Tenochtitlan
📅 2018年8月31日#2

This happen sometimes, “retry” fix it :slight_smile:

DO
@DominikkOP
📅 2018年8月31日#3

TE
Tenochtitlan:
This happen sometimes, “retry” fix it :slight_smile:

I have the same as you recommended. Morell Can you fix it?

Morell
@Morell
📅 2018年9月2日#4

I have the same as you recommended. Morell Can you fix it?

This happens when that player has gloves other than the basic ones.

DO
@DominikkOP
📅 2018年9月2日#5

Ok, thanks.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。