Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Some donations are ignored ?

@Kaperstone📅 September 9, 2016⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 443 浏览💬 2 帖子CS:GO | Zombie Escape
KA
@KaperstoneOP楼主
📅 2016年9月9日#1

Hello,

At the start of the week (4th Sept.) I’ve donated 2 eur to the server for supporter status. The donation was only detected automatically by the donation log and that’s it. At first, I thought it will all be automatic as I registered to the forum with my Steam account, later I asked in-game Altek about how long does it take to get the status, he said that I need to post on the supporter thread itself to get the status, I’ve posted and waited until the end of the week, in the mean time, I left a visitor message for Morell, in case the post wasn’t seen or in hopes for an answer. At the reach of the end of the week, I saw a thread by Valerio which in the content he included that he donated 2 euros and in just under 3 minutes, he got a response that he got the supporter status which took not only me, but I guess older and newer posts than mine, over days to get.

I don’t know if that’s a troll or somethin’, but its certainly an absurd and creates an inequality among the players.

Morell
@Morell
📅 2016年9月9日#2

image

You got it from day 6, if you want you can reset it for today. I have answered because it has created a standalone post.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。