Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

SourceTV Record for next events?

@wan186📅 August 18, 2015⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 507 浏览💬 8 帖子❤️ 1CS:GO | Zombie Escape
WA
@wan186OP楼主
📅 2015年8月18日#1

Hi friends,

Videos of Fapescape event are always in first person view, and that’s not really great. I searched for how to record a party to create nice videos, where we can see the whole action, and this is possible :slight_smile: But this must be done in the server side :oops:

Just read that: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SourceTV (specially the record section)

Recording don’t drop the performance. I think SourceTV records require very few disk space, because it’s only simple datas.

I don’t know if SourceTV himself drop performance, but maybe not if you set it private, to don’t have spectator during the session?

Maybe we can try it?

MO
@Mojonero
📅 2015年8月18日#2

It was tried in css, but it crashed the server. Demo recording in csgo is certainly different with all the competitive game casting and overwatch demos, so there is a chance it might work, but I’m afraid we can’t test this kind of stuff until Morell comes back.

WA
@wan186OP
📅 2015年8月18日#3

But i fear it’s a source engine feature, so it’s the same code since css… Except if this module is retro-compatible, and was updated since your last try maybe? I dunno…

Morell is the best to say about the technical part, cause it depends also on hardware ressources.

CATKrash
@CATKrash
📅 2015年8月19日#4

Yesterday, investigating ways to crop demos and to record them, I saw this: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Demo_Recording_Tools#Notes Note the “cam_command” and the “thirdperson” commands. You should test them. I didn’t, so I don’t now what they do exactly, but maybe it could be interesting for what you want to do. Oh, and remember you have to use the sv_cheats command before those ones.

WA
@wan186OP
📅 2015年8月19日#5

I read that you can’t do free moves with client demos… That’s why i’m requiring that. But i will try when i will got your demo this night :stuck_out_tongue:

WA
@wan186OP
📅 2015年8月24日#6

Krash, i just tried the thirdperson and cam_command. You can only get third person view, and you can’t move around.

I confirm that tv_maxclients 0 disable broadcasting.

Morell, are you here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Morell
@Morell
📅 2015年8月25日#7

We have to try.

WA
@wan186OP
📅 2015年8月25日#8

F*ck yeah! :cool:

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。