Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Suggestion: Game Sounds

@DownRankService_Ltd📅 January 24, 2016⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 1,296 浏览💬 3 帖子❤️ 1CS:GO | Zombie Escape
DO
@DownRankService_LtdOP楼主
📅 2016年1月24日#1

I find that eventhough I use !stopsound to remove other players weapon sounds, 2 other sounds often make so I can’t hear people in the mics.

One is the sound of zombies getting hit. The other is the sound of my own weapon. I would love it if there were a way to mute these two sounds as well, or if that is not possible, then maybe lower their volume in general, compared to the mic volume of other players.

I don’t know if there already is a solution to this problem, using some commands in console that I do not know of. If there is I would love to hear it.

Please comment if u know any way to fix this. Or maybe if Morell would one day add a feature to accommodate this problem, that would be so awesome.

// DRS

AI
@AikLong
📅 2016年1月24日#2

You can try using these 2 commands in console:

voice_scale //changes the mic volume of other players to the ratio of master volume 1 = default Example: voice_scale 0.5 Sets mic volume of other players to half of in game volume.

volume //changes in game volume 1 = default 0 = min; 1 = max

You can use volume 0.05 and voice_scale 10 for example to lower all in game sounds including own gun noises/zombie getting hit but raises mic volume of other players. Try changing the numbers to find which ones suits you the best.

DO
@DownRankService_LtdOP
📅 2016年1月25日#3

Well I guess that solves it. Thought voice_scale only went up to 1. xD Thx :slight_smile:

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。