Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

Telo - I want to join

@Telo📅 February 15, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 3 分钟👁 736 浏览💬 8 帖子Unirte
Telo
@TeloOP楼主
📅 2018年2月15日#1

[COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212121]Player's Name: Telo [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212121]Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:97686108[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][LEFT][COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212121]780 hours [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][LEFT][COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212121]Yes [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][LEFT][COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212121]Yes [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][LEFT][COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212121]No one told me to join mapeadores I found the server myself. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212121]Why do you want to join the Community?I have noticed that there are no admins when i am on and i thought it would be a good time to join the team and help monitor the server.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][LEFT][COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212121]I am active on the server, and I am patient with new players that arent familiar with the server rules.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212121]How old are you? 16 years old [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][LEFT][COLOR=#212121][SIZE=8px][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212121]Being an admin is a new experience for me and I want to give it a try and do my best[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I_
@i_like_apples
📅 2018年2月16日#2

+vouch !

W1
@W111
📅 2018年2月16日#3

Telo is on the server quite often. Right now not many of the people who have admin status show up. Think its the right time to give him an opportunity.

BL
@Blue_Ranger_Ksa
📅 2018年2月16日#4

+1 … i think he deserve a chance … anyway most admins are not active anymore

FR
@Fractalicious
📅 2018年2月19日#5

+1 He’s always helping to calm spamers and guiding new players.

DO
@DownRankService_Ltd
📅 2018年2月20日#6

I can vouch for Telo as well, he is engaging in the community and mature for his age. I trust he will be both a responsible and fair admin that can also help new players into the game and the community.

//DRS

BL
@Blue_Ranger_Ksa
📅 2018年2月23日#7

Congrats … you are helper now … ^^

LI
@Limeni_98
📅 2018年5月29日#8

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=10px][COLOR=#6f9fc8]Online[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。