Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Bans

[Unban request] BlóòdyKiller™

@BloodyKiller1📅 December 17, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 710 浏览💬 2 帖子Bans
BL
@BloodyKiller1OP楼主
📅 2018年12月17日#1

Guess it’s here right ?

Hi,

Allright, I’ll pass on the first ban where I actually trolled with Earth on normal at door (no one died and earth was destroyed 2s later and I got banned for 1 day, no warning but meh it’s not the topic I guess…;).)

Let’s stay actual : today, mako extreme II, sephiroth dies and I hear zms are right behind, so yeah I use earth instead of having my mates killed and the round lost (they were way back). Should I let zombies win next time by letting guys staying in the back get infected ? Saltiness apart, instant ban for trolling ? From the 1st time ? So long ? Without warnings ? Without understanding the situation ? This time, one month ban ? Really ?

I’m speechless lmao !

EDIT : Hm nice admins => https://scr.hu/yjjL4jR Only on mako ex ? Short memory there, got no links with the rules and also it’s false. Shaking my head…

DO
@Dominikk
📅 2018年12月17日#2

I Was in this situation, in my opinion the admin gave ban too long, maybe better to kick or reprimand? Everyone knows that every person can maek a mistake… Perhaps it’s better for all people to ban that badly done thing? I will come back to once of Li-iON csgoloto.com rage because it was a dream, but it was a round win. Im my opinion, what I wrote on steam li-ion? //// My opinion!

I did not know he would give a picture!!!

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。