Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Bans

Unban request for boosting zombie

@ET97📅 May 24, 2021⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 783 浏览💬 5 帖子Bans
ze-zombieescapecs:go
🔒 已关闭
ET
@ET97OP楼主
📅 2021年5月24日#1

Hello,

I would like to request an unban because I think I am treated very very unfairly. I was banned for 1 month by mr. Hachitu for boosting zombie on Atix. I think 1 month is preposterous seeing that I have never transgressed in the past. Moreover, I did not even get a warning from mr. Hichatu beforehand! Sorry mr. Hichatu! I learned from my lesson, I will not boost zombie anymore :slight_smile:

Your sincerely, ET

tormacoy
@tormacoy
📅 2021年5月24日#2

Bans for boosting are going to be harsh and you wont get any warning anymore, its been a rampant problem from some time so we aint going to be nice. You know you are doing something that you shouldnt do, now deal with the consequences. Next time think before you do it.

ET
@ET97OP
📅 2021年5月24日#3
↩ 回复 Post #2

1 month ban for boosting on Atix for just 1 round is just a bit ridiculous in my opinion, because it’s a quick win troll map anyway. I would understand if people are boosting on serious maps.

Edit: If it’s really that deserving of a ban, why don’t people who use grenades to boost zombies at the container on top floor of the house get banned (literally every round)? Kind of hypocritical tbh.

SU
@SurveyoR1
📅 2021年7月22日#4
↩ 回复 Post #3

You are right my brother. I have never seen such a disgraceful server. Everyone is boosting with bombs or weapons, they are not doing anything, they were banned immediately because I boosted once. I have over 1000 hours in the game. It shouldn’t be this easy. go to hell

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。