Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Bans

Unjustly Bans from Tormacoy

@RTV_GUY📅 February 12, 2025⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 524 浏览💬 2 帖子❤️ 2Bans
RT
@RTV_GUYOP楼主
📅 2025年2月12日#1

Hi, When cs2 mapea started i got unjustly banned alot from Tormacoy for playing in the server solo. I want justice. He likes to ban me for playing in the morning while this was no issue when on csgo. He kept banning me for farming points while im not interested in the point but just playing on the server i like it alot. Hereby he got used to for banning me for all kind of reason he dislike me alot. I want justice for keeping banning me for everything and showing his huge ego when banning people. I played alot in the morning when morell was early in the morning online.

Bread
@Bread
📅 2025年2月12日#2

Hello RTV GUY, I believe the ban was fair. Anyway, subscribe to my YouTube! New video this Saturday! :smiley: https://www.youtube.com/@1dough

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。