Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›General›Off-Topic

What is the name of the havy phoenix skin?

@skulled📅 December 30, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 823 浏览💬 2 帖子Off-Topic
SK
@skulledOP楼主
📅 2018年12月30日#1

I’m SUPPORTER and I’ve seen several players with the skin of HAVY PHOENIX, but when I look in the zclass for the skin I do not think anything (so what the name of the skin)

FalleN-Divvoe
@FalleN-Divvoe
📅 2018年12月30日#2

Hi terror gloabal, I am sorry to disappoint you but the HEAVY PHOENIX skin is the skin we use for ADMINS. This way people recognize them easily. There’s tons of cool skins though, but HEAVY PHOENIX is ADMIN only, sorry :frowning:

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。