Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Mapping›Mapas

ze_blocky_mess

@Syoudous📅 June 25, 2017⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 683 浏览💬 2 帖子Mapas
Syoudous
@SyoudousOP楼主
📅 2017年6月25日#1

image BYo7edv.jpg1366×768

Features: -Gimmicks (broke many rules here, as I’m sure many others did) -Custom textures for pretty much everything -9 minutes of gameplay -Cubemaps -A very silly spawn that will rip apart relationships

Probably unplayable. Working title. I wanted two paths but I couldn’t think fast enough. I also thought the map would end up being max 7 minutes in length and that ended up far from true. It could very well exceed 9 minutes. How long it takes depends on teamwork. It’s scaled in amount of players so things could be horribly imbalanced or stupid fast. Players may have trouble with the button holds near the end of the map. You need to mash the buttons (+USE, or E) as fast as possible. The more players there are pressing the faster you will progress. I’ll probably do a bit of polish to the map soon after the event.

Download

SK
@Sky1
📅 2017年6月26日#2

looks nice but i think it will get fast boring

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。