Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Mapping›Mapas

ze_colourslide_v1

@Jakka📅 June 24, 2017⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 454 浏览💬 2 帖子❤️ 1Mapas
JA
@JakkaOP楼主
📅 2017年6月24日#1

Like sliding? Like absolute dank music? Well, I got the map for you.

This is my submission for the Mapping Mappers Kontest Warmup Mapathon otherwise know the Mama Kowama! Includes

  • 64 Spawns
  • Enabled Mapeadores styled zombie spawning
  • Sliding!
  • Dank Music
  • Epic holds
  • Obstacles and stuff

This is my first map I’ve released so please provide all the feedback you can, no matter how harsh or ‘constructive’! Note: The zombie timer needs to be roughly reduced to 4 - 5 seconds, but I’ve run out of time personally and I do not know how to do it.

I know my maps already won so we don’t need to test all the other maps :wink:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/flj40vo4atih9ub/ze_colourslide_v1.bsp?dl=0

JA
@JakkaOP
📅 2017年6月24日#2

JA
Jakka:
Like sliding? Like absolute dank music? Well, I got the map for you.

This is my submission for the Mapping Mappers Kontest Warmup Mapathon otherwise know the Mama Kowama! Includes

  • 64 Spawns
  • Enabled Zombie spawning
  • Sliding!
  • Dank Music
  • Epic holds
  • Obstacles and stuff

This is my first map I’ve released so please provide all the feedback you can, no matter how harsh or ‘constructive’!

Note: The zombie timer needs to be roughly reduced to 4 - 5 seconds, but I’ve run out of time personally and I do not know how to do it. I know my maps already won so I need to test all the other maps :wink:

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。