Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Mapping›Mapas

Ze_einstein_v1 (Contest)

@Kurt-von-Kolmar📅 March 30, 2019⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 929 浏览💬 1 帖子❤️ 2Mapas
frankencontest
KU
@Kurt-von-KolmarOP楼主
📅 2019年3月30日#1

Beware, this is my very first CS:GO map whatsoever. I enjoy programming, 3D modelling as hobbies but had never used Hammer SDK before. Therefore, I can guarantee neither full playability nor quality. But I must say that it was really fun to create it and that I sincerely hope people will have fun playing it.

I consider this map to be quite difficult because some parts require a minimum of teamwork, while others require a minimum of moving skill. Also, I am afraid that trolling and being a retard might not help in finishing the map. But if people are having fun doing that, I understand :slight_smile:

Mapeadores is undeniably the best Zombie Escape server out there, and it has been for years. I have been playing there mainly with another account, but now I play with this account: Kurt von Kolmar.

Here is a basic presentation of ze_einstein_v1:

Map Concept: Albert Einstein, Math, and Madness. Map Duration: 10 min approx. Subjective Difficulty: Hard Spawn Number: 80 Alternative Route: 1 Teleports: Yes Triggers: Yes

Youtube Walkthrough Video (Warning! Spoiler Alert):

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。