Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Mapping›Mapas

Ze_illya_b4 (cs:go port a2)

@DormantLemon📅 May 15, 2019⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 1,287 浏览💬 1 帖子❤️ 2Mapas
DO
@DormantLemonOP楼主
📅 2019年5月15日#1

I’m not gonna make a big post about this, but I finally ported ze_illya to csgo. Map isn’t finished, as the original is only in beta. Looking for any feedback, or bugs. There are no items. Maybe there will be one day. After making ze_bioshock, I miss maps that don’t rely on items to win.

No, its not a Fate/Kaleid map, the name is coincidence.

Features

  • 5 unique stages
  • Varied gameplay, covering ze with zm segments
  • Various custom materials, models, particles
  • Several interactive cinematics

About this project This map was originally based on an photo found on Reddit - Dive into anything in early 2017. It changed a lot as I heard more about Cyberpunk 2077. The design of the city section was based very vaguly on what I felt that game could look like, before screenshots were available. Although, due to engine limitations, it lacks a lot of detail. Hopefully over time this can be optimised and visually improved.

20190515101629_120190515101629_11920×1080 201 KB 20190515101657_120190515101657_11920×1080 249 KB

See the gamebanana post for more details:

image GameBanana image

ze_illya [Counter-Strike: Global Offensive] [Mods]

A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) Mod in the Zombie Escape category, submitted by DormantLemon

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。