Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Mapping›Mapas

ze_RE4_castle

@Raphi📅 April 11, 2015⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 545 浏览💬 9 帖子❤️ 8Mapas
Raphi
@RaphiOP楼主
📅 2015年4月11日#1

Hey guys,

I hope I can speak english here, cause my spanish is terrible, I think you’ll understand better.

So I’ve start a map based of Resident Evil 4, the Castle part. For the moment I’m working on the Level 1

I have done this for the moment :

I’ll port it to CS:GO after As you can see, I need a skybox 3D and my Leon’s models is going wrong xD

Raphi
@RaphiOP
📅 2015年5月10日#2

EM
@emiliovirtual
📅 2015年5月10日#3

Look very nice ;D I hope can playing it soon!

ET
@Etereo_aka_Htuenti2
📅 2015年5月17日#4

Look very good Raphi I want to play it very soon

Raphi
@RaphiOP
📅 2016年3月30日#5

1st boss in work ! (After 1 year haha)

Raphi
@RaphiOP
📅 2016年4月6日#6

1st version of the map playable soon ! Need to fix and put entities image (and upgrade lighting)

image GSY1XYI.jpg1920×1080 image 6AJ3joz.jpg1600×900 image m1f7eLe.jpg1920×1080 image bQmOaxy.jpg1920×1080 image 2G1SRz8.jpg1600×900 image zo2itr1.jpg1920×1080 image Qw2umeS.jpg1600×900 image y361HOg.jpg1920×1080

CATKrash
@CATKrash
📅 2016年4月7日#7

Looks really cool. Any plans on porting it to CS:GO?

T0
@T0bi
📅 2016年8月9日#8

dude this awosome can you put this on CSGO

PA
@Pabloreno
📅 2016年8月11日#9

Great job Tobi.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。