Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Feedback

[ZE] Weapons skins in CT

@Kim-Jong-Un📅 December 13, 2015⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 755 浏览💬 1 帖子Feedback
KI
@Kim-Jong-UnOP楼主
📅 2015年12月13日#1

Hello, first I’m sorry if my English is bad, gonna be clear as possible. :wink:

So when we are playing on the server, as a Human, we are in the CT team. I’m wondering if it’s possible to add a menu / command / plugin to have the Terrorist weapons’ skins when we are playing as Human.

(cause even if I’m connecting as a Terrorist it works at the first round, then I’m considered as a CT)

Thanks for reading :smiley: !

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。