[Change Log/Cambios en el Servidor] - Mayo/May 2017

Not really a fan of this change. While usually this limitation should not a problem, there is a popular map (ze_tilex_ultimate) with a boss fight (extreme mode boss on level 5) where the boss does so much damage to humans, that they need to make proper use of at least 2 heal_items (that give 250 HP and have a short 20 second cooldown) to survive throughout the fight. And they are given even 3 such heal_items at the start of the fight. During this boss fight humans burn through kevlar very fast, and one kevlar purchase is not enough to keep some of it throughout the whole fight.

Spanish (google translate)

No es realmente un fan de este cambio. Aunque normalmente esta limitación no debería ser un problema, hay un mapa popular (ze_tilex_ultimate) con una lucha de jefe (jefe de modo extremo en el nivel 5) donde el jefe hace tanto daño a los seres humanos, que necesitan hacer un uso adecuado de al menos 2 heal_items (que dan 250 HP y tienen un corto de 20 segundos de reutilización) para sobrevivir a lo largo de la lucha. Y se les da incluso 3 tal heal_items al inicio de la pelea. Durante esta lucha contra el jefe humanos queman a través de kevlar muy rápido, y una compra kevlar no es suficiente para mantener algunos de ellos a lo largo de toda la pelea.

Ok, changed to 5.

New say sounds: “omg”, “shit”, “run”, “incoming”, “back” and “brains” for zombies.

1 Like

I do not see how limiting kevlar would change anything and now that it is limited to 5 it still does not really do anything .
Instead of focusing on that or changing that it would make much more sense to mulitply the cost for rebuying weapons , so you cannot use rebuy binds to get like 7 bizons instead the cost would up again and again so you can maybe just buy 3-4.

I do not see how limiting kevlar would change anything the only problem you could mention for the current ze would be the humans vs zombies interaction and not the humans vs boss as i think that kevlar is focusing on that point of humans vs boss .
Instead of focusing on that or changing that it would make much more sense to mulitply the cost for rebuying weapons , so you cannot use rebuy binds to get like 7 bizons instead the cost would up again and again so you can maybe just buy 3-4. Perhaps for zombies you could introduce something like zombie kevlar but I dont have an idea on how to involve that into the game like in a good way.
thoughts: zombies can type !kevlar once ? and get 100 armor (+helmet?) for like 5 seconds?

I do not see how limiting kevlar would change anything the only problem you could mention for the current ze would be the humans vs zombies interaction and not the humans vs boss as i think that kevlar is focusing on that point of humans vs boss .
Instead of focusing on that or changing that it would make much more sense to mulitply the cost for rebuying weapons , so you cannot use rebuy binds to get like 7 bizons instead the cost would up again and again so you can maybe just buy 3-4.
Perhaps for zombies you could introduce something like zombie kevlar but I dont have an idea on how to involve that into the game like in a good way.
thoughts: zombies can type !kevlar once ? and get 100 armor (+helmet?) for like 5 seconds?

There used to be a bug (now fixed due to this limitation) where you could buy a weapon and have no reload time, and apparently kevlar was the issue there. Additionally the only other way around it (thinking from the spot) would be to change the weapon to the weapon purchased(so there is always the pull animation) instead of just limiting kevlar.

oh yea now i get it thank you sayajin