Anti bhop scripting plugin

This last times, i see more and more noob players perfectly bhops and run for the materias… To do shit with it. I’m ok with the fact they need to train materia. But cheating to get them make me really mad.

But you know that’s hard to see who is cheating or not… I think it’s really time for the server to be equipped with a bhop script detection plugin, like GFL have…

Anti bhop = anti jump = annoying

The only way to block BHOP is blocking the consecutive jump and that means that if you want to do bhop without script, you can not.

Dont disable the bhop if the nubs cant bhop they need to learn it… and without bhop they will do shit with the materias

I know that you can’t block with a setting except blocking regular bhop too. And block regular bhop will make a lot of players stopping to play on the server…

I’m talking about an existing metamod plugin, that give jump stats to admins:
-bhop success ratio.

• average jumps raised in a row (when you land and jump again)
    -and maybe more.
    -seems it can send alert to admins too about suspicious player behavior.

I can ask SFB for the name of this plugin.

You can’t raise more than 8 jumps with the mousewheel, you can’t get 100% bhop success too. It works really well on GFL.

I think it’s one of the best plugin to allow admins doing their jobs, like the entity watch to know who used materias…

Seems it’s this one, but SFB tell me he puts DRM on it…
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2139121

Added to the server.

Just remember that using bunnyhop scripts is not permitted as it gives you an unfair advantage over the rest of the players. If you use bunnyhop scripts, you may be punished and even banned.

Nice! Thanks Morell