Bug in triggering materias...

Hi boyz!

You know that we have bug with materias/special items on some maps. For exemple:

-mako p8. I remarked that jumping while pressing E can be a workaround, but sometimes you just fail 10 times before successing trigger it…
-rizomata (C16 and C17): some players success to trigger it, when some others just can’t. Tried to switch to another weapon, use the jump trick, nothing works…

It looks like a mapping problem, as for NY Marathon or Platformer, the special items always work.
Do you have any clue about why this can bug and how to fix it? Maybe the trigger brush is bad located?

Look down at your materia/item and use it , always works that way .

I will try that when I will be back from London. Thx!

Its because something is blocking you from activating the “item”, You have a invisible button ifront of you when you pick those up. So try stay away from people in a open area etc, thats why some people hide their items inside a wall or so for other people not to activate it cause they cant reach the button there

1 Like

Yeah I know, I decompiled a lot of maps. But that happened without anything front of me and on flat grounds. It’s shit as the whole human team die if I take health on Rizomata lvl 3 or fail to launch at the good moment ultima on ex 1/2 Mako…

Strange, i never had problem with that unless there is people infront of me

Zolix was true. You have to look down to your materia. So simple…

That’s a mapper choice i think. With the trigger below the head, it allows player to push the buttons without using the materia.