CAN I BE AN ADMIN ;D

Name of Player: N_I_N_J_A

Steam ID: STEAM_ 1: 0: 147612785

What games do you play? How many hours are you playing in each game?
I play mostly csgo ze on mappers server i play like 14 hours a day and im mostly active on mapeadores server and yeah i play some other game like dota 2 but a true lover of csgo ze

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed? How often do you connect with Teamspeak 3 Mapmakers? Do
you have a microphone?
YUP i have mid kotion each g2000 headphone; NOT cheap not too expensive;AND Hell yeah my mic is fine and respectfull while talking BASTER FAVOURITE guy on mapeadores

Who told you to join Mapeadores? How long have you known him?
WELL NO 1 told me i just saw on youtube and i become a fan and just love to play ze love to come every day

Why do you want to join the community?
Yes i would like to join the coummunity bcoz i love to help other players especially the new 1’s and i will be clean and fair with all.

Why should we count on you? What can you bring?
I am always here to help ppl when they are needed especially the new 1’s the same i would like to be clean and fair with all of them helping them if they get any difficulty in some and also obeying the rules

How old are you?
Im 18 years old;10-10-2000; worng date on my profile;I APOLOGIZE for that.

What server do you plan to play?

Zombie Escape 1 and ONLY 1 mapeadores

Do you have experience in server administration?
I have experience of admin not much but sure to be agood admin on mapeadores server HOPEFULLY HONEST i WILL DO MY BEST to make a clean and great community. of mapeadores

Thank you for LOOKING MY APPLICATION - N_I_N_J_A

-N_I_N_J_A

+1

+1

+1

+1. Ninja is a friendly and helpful person, plays on the server a lot and knows the rules well.

TY GUYS ;D

Hi,
Nice enough guy. But I don’t see you being the type of person to control the server when its needed with regards to trolling, mic spamming or fair usage of items. You’ve played on the server for at least a year and a half and I distinctly remember you trolling for the first 6 months of your time on the server. Don’t get me wrong I would give you the benefit of the doubt from my interactions with you, but I just don’t see how from how conduct yourself in game to be able to maturely handle a situation that requires extreme restraint (which is a nearly daily requirement of admins).

Please note this is only my opinion and does not reflect the opinion of other admins. Up to the Server Management team to make a final judgement.

• Unorth

NP ;D UNORTH I AGREE WITH YOU WHAT I WAS ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO ;D

+1 of course.

TY FPTyel :D:)

+1

I agree you are friendly guy but I don’t really see you as admin at the moment. You can’t tell the people to give you +1 to be admin, you should tell them to check your request and type a valid opinion. I don’t know what is going Morell to think if he sees only a bunch of +1 with any answer / recommendation. At the moment i don’t think we need a new admin cause we have 2 recent incorporations, but anyways i recommend you to do another request in a soon future, if they deny this request.

Would you still help players if they decline ur admin application?
Cause beeing admin is not only about helping people but bunch more

Goodluck with ur application

OF COURSE I HELP PPL WITH SOME PROBLEM WITH THE NEW PLAYERS ON SERVER @ITSSRIP EVEN IF ADMIN’S DECLINE MY APPLICATION HAPPY TO HELP I JUST WANT FOR ADMIN BCOZ THERE ARE MIC SPAMMING IN SERVER AT SOME TIME EVEN THE TROLLERS HENCE anyways you guys are the big and elder in the server i cant argus with the elder people so i respect you’re opinions

And even so some time their are no admins available administrador- Astornauta i didnt tell people to give me a +1 incase if you think people some just put +1 and noting els so that dosent count as if i told or force to me for putting +1 i just notified them and i said clearly its you its you’re opinion wheather you want to vote or no i was just clear with my words in case if u think you can ask if you want no problem if some one say’s that yeah n_i_n_j_a force or just ask for +1 im happy to take my application back i just be honest with all - N_I_N_J_A

[ ๖IΣŠ ] N_I_N_J_A™ 22 hours ago
GUYS help me to become admin for mapeadores server just u need to do is comment on my application +1 for me ;D THIS IS the link of site http://mapeadores.com/temas/can-i-be-an-admin-d.18041/

Oh right…

1 Like

okay well it was of our clan comment yup i agree but personally i didnt said any 1 for that i ment by all ppl i said expect on tht comment chat and i dont even ask for all just my clan members in personally

1.a very good guy
2.friendly
3.speaking English (Not Spanish:).
4.he’s always online (Not always but he’s going to be).
5.he had like 1140 hrs (more than you morel xD).
6.he is not gay.
7.he helped me a lot actually (Not like shitty admins kicking me because i was scrolling to bhop)(Hello Mr.FarmVip).
–i like mapeadores but i am sure 100% sure she is going to be Great with this guy–
("[and morel this message from me to you]")
:slight_smile:

ty tobi and sawano

[ ๖IΣŠ ] N_I_N_J_A™ 22 hours ago
GUYS help me to become admin for mapeadores server just u need to do is comment on my application +1 for me ;D THIS IS the link of site http://mapeadores.com/temas/can-i-be-an-admin-d.18041/

I think ninja needs more self-confidence for the moment