Changing maps renomination limit

Morell,
Some players including me, have noticed that when night comes and more casual players join there are no maps to play thus playing a map once per day, which in my opinion it should be decreased to a decent amount. Lets say to 2 maps per day, people nominating maps like gris,mako,pirates etc..in noon times and leaving us people who play mostly at nightfall with no maps to play. How about you change that to 15 maps so we can enjoy playing our favourite maps when everyone joins and not be forced to play small maps that we don't like. Some people work in the mornings/noons and at night they want to relax with a good map and a good glass of whiskey with ice.
Thank you for reading this and I hope you can accept my request.

Es un caso raro, pero por parte tiene razón, pero en mi opinión de un mapa a otro deberian pasar 8 - 10 horas para poder jugarlo de nuevo.

1 Like

Support the part of relax in the evening with a good map and a good glass of whiskey. xD, it is true, at nightfall rare maps are played because the best maps are already played before. People looking to complete maps with a boss who needs to have been beaten before, at least 1 time.

1 Like

If that was me, there will be no map cooldown jajaja…
No, for sure, there need to be, to play a larger variety of maps, and don’t forget some basics but funniest ones.

But we nominate them too, just cause players love to cool down and chill, really.
Problem is that sometimes, you just get the dumb maps during hours…

Reducing to 15 should be ok, really.

1 Like

Changed from 22 to 16.

3 Likes

Thank you / Gracias.

Thx Morell

Thx Morell