No money from shooting zombies??

Hi,

I have noticed lately that I dont get money from shooting zombies anymore? Is this an intended changes or is it some bug? I know for a fact that other players have experienced the same problem, one of them is DW. If someone would kindly elaborate on this I would be glad.

Thx
//DRS

1 Like

I am also experiencing this and the reason I didn’t say anything was because I thought this happened due to the changes they did on the server to make it work again (after the CS:GO update that bugged mako’s boss), thus thinking they were working on it, but I would also like to know if it was a mistake or if an intended change.

Altek

Hi , Morell has Changed it Manually , You won’t earn money by shooting zombies anymore , This has been changed due to the fact that alot of people have been using “Key Binds” to re-buy guns , so they didn’t have to reload at all , Also it’d Cause Lag as well ,
It was unfair,just think of it as “Infinite ammo” .That’s why its been changed .

ZoLiX

Alright, thx for the clarification Zolix. :slight_smile:

increasing the starting round money to 16k would seem balanced?

In fact, even without bindings, the “no reload” trick is still the same: you can fire for 8 seconds with the negev, and you can rebuy it faster. So that was the only solution, and i can understand.
For the faster ones, it’s still the same with bizon too, but it’s not powerful enough to hide in a tight place…

But getting only 10k to start, is really too short. You can swap only one time your primary weapon if you think about buying a Negev. For a map like Mako or Pirates, it’s really a problem. With 16k at the start, you can rebuy only ONE negev, as you need to spend money for the handgun or the nades, but it allows you to have a decent weapon combination for this maps (and some others).

Round start cash changed to 20k

2 Likes

Thx Morell!

You are probably already aware of this but just in case you aren’t, after the 1st round a player plays, his starting money resets to 10k. Don’t know if it happens to anyone else, but it is happens to me in every map (even if I don’t buy anything the 1st round I play).

Should be fixed now.