rcn FOR ADMIN

Spielername: rcn

Eindeutige Id: 1:1:27353535

Welche Spiele haben Sie in der Regel spielen? Wie viele Stunden sind Sie spielen in jedem Spiel?
im playing 25 hours or more in a week and only ZE. I played already ZE in Source. Sometimes im playing a Comp. with mates from the Community.

Discord installiert? Wie oft verbinden Sie Mapper Zwietracht? Haben Sie ein Mikrofon?
Yes i have Discord and Teamspeak3 and have also a Mic a lot of times im leader on the ZE Server.

Wer hat dir gesagt du zu Mapmakers beitreten? Sie wissen , wie lange her?
Nobody i found the server and i saw its a really nice Community so i started to play more and more on the ZE Server.

Warum wollen Sie an der Community beitreten?
Im playing everyday 3 or more Hours on Mapeadore ZE Server im fair im helping a lot of times players who dont know how to get Bronce VIP. A lot of times im also Leader on hard mapps.

Warum sollten wir zählen auf Sie? Was können Sie dazu beitragen?
Im playing a lot on mapeadores zombie-escape im helping other players and im fair and sometimes strict.

Wie alt sind Sie?
Im 20 Years old.

Was fĂĽr Server / wird Mapmakers Sie kommen zu spielen?
Ze Server

Haben Sie Erfahrung in Server - Management haben?
Yes, i was already Admin on some German public Servers called “suNderner”

thanks for looking up my application

-rcn

1 Like

Hey dear rcn,

you are a good guy good player but to be honest in that time u playing on the server is already a Admin and Supporter that can use !call for the MicSpammer/ItemAbuser if no Admins are online, to the late time it would be great if we had a Admin on the server.

I think that Mapeadores ZE server would benefit from having more active admins. Currently a lot of time there are no admins on the server, while cases of misbehavior are pretty frequent, and I think that they hurt the atmosphere on a server a lot when they are not dealt with.

In my opinion, ideally there should almost always be an admin/admins online for the best results.

Speaking of new admins, rcn is the first candidate for this role that I would think of, if he is willing to become one. He plays on the server a lot and not only often leads humans on maps, but also tries to deal with misbehaving players even without admin powers, by convincing them to stop their misconduct. I find his judgment of players’ behavior adequate, and I think that he (as a leader) and the server would benefit if he were given admin powers.

Activity and helpfulness he would be perfect for.

But I fear rcn is a bit to passionate at times, he really gets extremely angry at bad players, and this may result in people being punished for being bad, rather than for breaking the rules.
He’s known for overreacting on stuff, and being angry. Maybe he can work on this, or he knows to not act like this as an admin, that I cannot tell.

So in summary, I’m a bit conflicted on this one. He has a good will for it, but a few bad characteristics for being admin. But he could change/prove he can act different.

Rokon
thanks, for that feedback!

Happy birthday rcn6077

Active man, everytime i join he’s here,he can avoid some problems when there’s no admins online like yesterday on pred when first zombies rejoin/people trolling with items

I’ve decided to say my piece about Rcn.He obviously wants the best for the server,but i feel like sometimes,and this is not only for rcn,he clings to the fact that he can lead.

An admin must be prepared to stop midgame to deal with the trolls,mic spammers/item abusers etc.The server doesn’t need people who can lead we have a lot of these(some don’t play much anymore but that’s another story).Rcn is active and a good leader no doubt,but being an admin you have more stuff to worry about other than carrying the team.

I also want Rcn to answer this question,as an example i’ll take pirates.If someone throws a molly near the waterfall part with the sole purpose of killing people what will you do?I had enough of people intentionally killing people just to “trim”,no one is going to get better if they dont make it to the boss and try it themselves,there will be fail but eventually things will turn around.
Im extremely serious about this.

Also as a last note i don’t wanna anyone think,especially Rcn that this is an attack on him or anything,i love the dude he is fun as hell and he is probably the only person that will make me enable voice just to listen to him.

Goodluck!

Thamadman
First of all i want so say is thanks for your opinion and your feedback.
Question: When im Admin and this happen first of all i would warn everyone if they gonna do this again i will kick him, after he retries (maybe) then if he do it again i will ban him for a hour.
Im not Admin and on pirates im telling still people stop trimming throwing mollys or use bubble at the jump, people need to learn the bossfight and some people still telling me why i do this because they wanna win.

best regards rcn.

FireStarter
Thanks for your feedback!
Sky1
Thanks for your feedback!

That is true, he doesn’t approve of trimming on purpose, as far as I can remember.
He is fair on that part.

+1 My stance here is that rcn would make for a more than capable admin and I support the idea of him becoming one. I may not have been around in Mapeadores for nearly as long as others here, but I have observed his mannerisms and how he works with the people in game. He is very great at leading a crowd to do well in a match (so long as people are listening which they need to) and despite the claims from others, I don’t think rcn really goes out of control at all when there is a situation that gets him frustrated. He is extremely active though and contributes well to making the server experience more fun imo.

active player,good leading,good playing always msg me if someone spams.

Haven’t been around to interact professionally with rcn so can’t really make a complete assessment of how he would function as an admin, but seeing that most of the times he is online and interacting with the players, and some times no other admin is online while he is on mapeadores I’d give him a try.
Also would be a pretty good birthday gift, Happy Birthday rcn6077

Cassius Marinus Thanks!
Altek Thanks!
DreamNub Thanks!

Thanks for that feedback guys!

What to say about rcn that no ones said… nothing, he is a good candidate, active, never spams or trolls people also the server would benefit because another leader with admins power.
No much more to say, a perfect candidate. +1

Anyways i wanted to say just in case,to avoid any confusion about what i wrote,i never said that Rcn is one of those people that approve trimming,i just wanted to make sure that he doesn’t condone such behaviour which keeps happening and frustrates me a lot.

I have faith in Rcn and i think he would be a valuable asset to the team and if anything he should at least be given a chance.

My opinion as a normal user is that rcn helps the server with good leading, tries to keep the voice chat clean when people start spamming or at bosses.
I also saw him helping new players learn the bosses/map strategies.
En resumen, yo creo que será un buen fichaje para vuestro equipo de administradores.

Yo le pondria un tiempo de prueba a ver como se desenvuelve, si, es verdad que el ayuda al server. Se que se llega a enfadar no se si en broma o no, pero por eso me gustarĂ­a ver que es capaz de hacer en diferentes situaciones.