[Request]Santassination Extreme event on Crhistmas

Hi guys,
Most of you wont know me but i have been playing mapeadores for some time by now.

The thing is that Christmas are coming and in the past santassination event we gave up on stopped in extreme level 2.
So my question is: there is a possibility to make an event to try to beat extreme levels on this Christmas?, it would be really amazing.

Thank you in advance,
Baster

Only possibility is to skip straight to ex prologue (or ex1). The map itself from normal 1 to ex4 (truth truth) would take an inhuman amount of time and effort. Most can agree that the normal stages were “hard enough”. Santassination is one of the two maps where the normal mode was already hard enough to even have an extreme mode but at least implementing an extreme mode is possible (the other map didn’t even need an extreme mode to begin with as implementing it on that map took a loooong time).

In short, if we start from ex1 (prologue), I’m fine and may attend.

ye that is what i meant, to start from ex level 1. If we dont skip i know it would take forever.
So to skip to ex level 1 was the idea from the very beginning.

1 Like

Even though as hydreigon said, just the normal mode itself would take an inhuman amount of effort and time, I still think the map deserves an event to beat it fully (no skips), and I am saying this even though I beat it twice fully (from lvl 1 to truth truth) and even though it tired a lot of people, but we made it to ex3 starting on normal, and we also beat normal just preparing for the event we had some months ago.
TL/DR
I am for the event of the map, I just think the event should be a full clear.

PS: Outside an event we can also arrange a day (near Christmas) and do the skip to beat extreme.

If people want to do the entire map (normal and extreme) im in.I dont really care about that, but the idea was to skip because last time people got tired.