Some donations are ignored ?

Hello,

At the start of the week (4th Sept.) I’ve donated 2 eur to the server for supporter status.
The donation was only detected automatically by the donation log and that’s it.
At first, I thought it will all be automatic as I registered to the forum with my Steam account, later I asked in-game Altek about how long does it take to get the status, he said that I need to post on the supporter thread itself to get the status, I’ve posted and waited until the end of the week, in the mean time, I left a visitor message for Morell, in case the post wasn’t seen or in hopes for an answer.
At the reach of the end of the week, I saw a thread by Valerio which in the content he included that he donated 2 euros and in just under 3 minutes, he got a response that he got the supporter status which took not only me, but I guess older and newer posts than mine, over days to get.

I don’t know if that’s a troll or somethin’, but its certainly an absurd and creates an inequality among the players.

You got it from day 6, if you want you can reset it for today. I have answered because it has created a standalone post.