[Suggestion] A few suggestions

[ENGLISH]
Hello, I recently saw useful plug-ins on one server, and I would like to propose to implement something like this.

1. The first suggestion goes to the EntWatch plugin, on that server, it was displayed using gametext on the monitor screen. It looks so: [details=Spoiler][/details] Visible to the right of the sight. The numbers in square brackets mean the recharge time.
  2. The second suggestion, in fact, can be seen already in the first screenshot.
    Timer counting the opening of doors, elevators leaving and stuff. Example:
    [spoiler]
    [/details]
    In fact, this plugin writes the same thing as in the chat. In this case, there is no “GO GO GO” at the end. The plugin simply reports the activation of the trigger. So there should not be any misinformation, in fact. Well, well, this plugin should help with counting the timing on maps.
  3. The third suggestion: Damage counter, instead of the current one. At the moment, when you hit a zombie you show his health, in consequence of which people instead of defending - begin to stuff frags on opponents with low health.
    This plugin shows ONLY the damage done by the zombies.
    Example: [details=Spoiler][/details] In all likelihood, gametext is also used.
  4. And one more suggestion, this time - the last one: I suggest to modify !shownames plugin
    It is possible to do the same as shown in the gif above. There, the names of people and opponents are indicated by a small inscription that does not interfere at all. You can see at gunpoint.
    [SPANISH]
    Hola, hace poco vi útiles plugins en un servidor, y me gustaría proponer para implementar algo como esto.
  5. La primera sugerencia va al plugin EntWatch, en ese servidor, se muestra utilizando gametext en la pantalla del monitor. Se ve tan: [details=Spoiler][/details] visible a la derecha de la vista.
    Los números entre corchetes significan que el tiempo de recarga.
  6. La segunda sugerencia, de hecho, puede verse ya en la primera pantalla.
    Temporizador con cuenta la apertura de puertas, ascensores y dejando cosas. Ejemplo:
    [Spoiler]

[/details]
    De hecho, este plugin escribe lo mismo que en el chat. En este caso, no hay un “GO GO GO” al final.
    El plugin simplemente informa de la activación del gatillo. Por lo que no debería haber ninguna información errónea, de hecho. Pues bien, este plugin debe ayudar a contar el tiempo en los mapas.
  7. La tercera sugerencia: contador de daño, en lugar de la actual. Por el momento, cuando se pulse un zombi mostrar su estado de salud,
    en consecuencia de lo cual la gente en lugar de defender - comienzan a frags cosas en oponentes con poca vida.
    Este plugin muestra sólo el daño causado por los zombies.
    Ejemplo: [details=Spoiler] [/details] Con toda probabilidad, también se utiliza gametext.
  8. Y una sugerencia más, esta vez - la última: Sugiero modificar shownames plug-in!
    Es posible hacer lo mismo como se muestra en la gif anteriormente. Allí, los nombres de las personas y los oponentes se indican mediante una pequeña inscripción que no interfiere en absoluto. Se puede ver a punta de pistola.
    Sorry for the bad language, used google.translate

La mayoría de sugerencias requieren de game_text y aún está algo bugueado, hay jugadores que el texto lo ven enorme y se les hace imposible jugar. No obstante, lo que veo en estas imágenes, es que hay demasiadas cosas en pantalla.

the endwatch should be just in the player score’s side thats one of the best plugins.

Just in case, I warn you, all sent suggestions are not connected with each other. We are talking about each separately, and I would like to see your opinion. I think some of the ideas, if properly done, would have been useful.

I recognize this plugin and this was one of our ideas we had planned to use long ago. We never went through with it because this only works with game instructor being enabled to a very, very small demographic. Game instructor can be seen more as a nuisance and the sane keep it disabled. You will see constant popups and sound warnings for each one. Such as being in a buy zone, a reminder to pick up a weapon if you’re looking at one or remembering to reload if you’re low on ammo. To add on top of it some features behind it are broken or severely limiting. For two examples that come to mind we can’t align the hint anywhere to our liking or the size of it and the other is changing icons of the hint are limited to pretty much one.

In your GIF there is already 7 things going on at once at 5:4 resolution. Two game_texts and for each time a player is damaged, two game_instructor_hints from the server and the game itself, a hud hint warning players about a vote to appear, one large vote going on the left side (Note: This isn’t in anyone’s control for size) and various colors of people chatting. This also isn’t including a mappers decision as well if they want to include their own game_text or instructor entities. Don’t you think it’s a little too much and how cluttered it is?

If any of the suggestions are going to be implemented, I would only ask that they are made a togglable option, with each games client’s settings stored between sessions. On the server, where the examples were taken from, EntWatch HUD, Damage Indicator and Player Name Indicator are togglable via “!menu –> settings” submenu, and the Countdown Indicator only appears if Game Instructor Messages are enabled in the game settings; all the settings are carried over between sessions.

I personally don’t care much about EntWatch HUD, Damage Indicator and Countdown Indicator. I think that Player Name Indicator is necessary, but we already have it.

As far as HUD layout is concerned, I don’t like how much space EntWatch HUD, Player Name Indicator and Countdown Indicator take on the screen (bold fonts with large letters), I also don’t like that EntWatch HUD and Player Name Indicator are so close to the center of the screen.

I prefer our current Player Name Indicator. As I’ve already mentioned, the position of the proposed Player Name Indicator is too close to the crosshair in the center of the screen to my liking (not only it is in the main focus of the view, but is also constantly flickering). Unlike our current Player Name Indicator, in the proposed variant:
– the indicator instantly disappears from the screen after the crosshair is moved away from the player (in our variant player’s name remains on the screen unless it is substituted by the new target’s name);
– the starting position of the player’s name is not fixed on the screen (but is aligned to the center of the screen);
– it contains unnecessary additional information (User ID);
– player team (Human or Zombie) is displayed in the same color as player’s name.
All this makes reading player names with the proposed variant of Player Name Indicator much harder that with the one that we are currently using.