The lag

[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain6.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain6.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain2.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain4.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain3.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain5.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_voice_idle1.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain5.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain4.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain2.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain1.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_voice_idle14.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_pain1.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\fz_scream1.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\fz_scream1.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_voice_idle9.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_voice_idle2.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_voice_idle5.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound ‘*music\zr\zombie_voice_idle13.mp3’. Can’t create mixer.

Hey all. I got this messages in my console all the time. It’s spamming as hell. Due to this spamming i have much lag in the server. Any solutions to fix that?

I was able to check to be sure the download was there and it seems so. Are you sure you don’t have something silly like cl_downloadfilter nosounds or anything that can prevent sounds from downloading? If you want to play without the sounds being downloaded I guess it is possible but you will be receiving those errors and there isn’t anything that can be done about it. You can try using [B]con_filter_text_out [/B] and con_filter_enable 1 as a workaround and it will save you from pesky errors like CS:GO’s lame 96 static sounds playing limit and all that. I do it myself from time to time.

Thanks for the quick response. Yeah it was cl_downloadfilter nosounds as you mentioned before, so I changed it to “all” and all sound were downloaded. And used con_filter_enable 1. It looked like the problem was solved , but I got another errors. Like this, multiply times:

Error: Operator block_entries, EntryMatchList has no free slots!
Error: Operator block_entries, EntryMatchList has no free slots! <–THIS SPAMMING LIKE HELL, EVEN WORSE THAN BEFORE ERRORS

And this:

#######################################
Map ze_santassination_v2 missing stringtable dictionary, don’t ship this way!!!
Run with -stringtables on the command line or convar
stringtable_alwaysrebuilddictionaries enabled to build the string table
#######################################
SignalXWriteOpportunity(3)
Attempted to precache unknown particle system “custom_particle_059”!
Attempted to precache unknown particle system “custom_particle_055”!
Attempted to precache unknown particle system “custom_particle_056”!
Attempted to precache unknown particle system “custom_particle_057”!
Attempted to precache unknown particle system “custom_particle_061”!
Attempted to precache unknown particle system “custom_particle_058”!
Attempted to precache unknown particle system “custom_particle_063”!
Attempted to precache unknown particle system “custom_particle_064”!

The particle errors can generally go ignored. You will only see them once.

About the other errors… I’m not sure what to tell you because using the command it doesn’t seem you can filter out multiple things at a time.

Anyway, thank you man for you help. I have less lag now.