Mapeadores
Hub
InicioPágina principal del HubNoticiasÚltimas noticias y anunciosNormasNormas de la comunidadMiembrosLista de miembros y staffSolicitar ser AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Foro
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Recursos
BansLista de bloqueos y sancionesEstadísticasEstadísticas del servidorLeaderboardRanking de jugadores del servidorColección de mapasMapas del servidor en Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Volver a la web
Comunidad
InicioNoticiasNormasMiembrosSolicitar ser AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Foro
Foro
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Foro›General›Presentaciones

Proper Introduction

@Hydreigon📅 March 29, 2016⏱ Lectura de 2 min👁 445 vistas💬 4 posts❤️ 3Presentaciones
HY
@HydreigonOPOriginal
📅 29 de marzo de 2016#1

Unlike my last thread where my title was a colon and the message was a period that got deleted, I might as well say this.

Some of you may or may not know me. I used to be in TNLE but left because I didn’t play on this server much (relates to a special clan rule). I may play here a bit more often sometime in the future (when I get done with school and I need a break from zombie escape until then).

I played a considerable amount of zombie escape back in cs:s.

I somewhat dislike the fact that zombies spawn with cts (aka not get tele’d back to spawn) on most maps that aren’t meant for that setting.

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 29 de marzo de 2016#2

Welcome back to mapeadores, zombies spawning with cts makes it harder to win maps and somewhat challenging so thats why we get nades ready and drop them in the last second :smiley:

HY
@HydreigonOP
📅 29 de marzo de 2016#3

FR
FrodoBangings:
Welcome back to mapeadores, zombies spawning with cts makes it harder to win maps and somewhat challenging so thats why we get nades ready and drop them in the last second :smiley:

I pretty much won’t be playing till the near beginning of summer (last semester of school so better keep up my work or flunk). The only map that I can’t get over the zombie spawning with cts is Skyrim (or Minas implying that map ever gets a port). Also, hi Frodo Baggins.

ZO
@ZoLiX
📅 30 de marzo de 2016#4

Hey Hydreigon ,If you can’t get over with zombie spawning in crowd in skyrim ,You should see spawn in crowd in Exorath :smiley: but we kinda like it , Hope to see you again in ze soon !

📋 Este post es parte del foro histórico de Mapeadores. El contenido se preserva tal como fue publicado originalmente.