Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

¡Nuevo Sistema Supporter!

@Morell📅 July 19, 2014⏱ 阅读时长 64 分钟👁 10,909 浏览💬 529 帖子❤️ 27CS:GO | Zombie Escape
featured
NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2016年9月2日#271

Donated 8 Euro. Please add 1 month for the following:

STEAM_1:0:64681616 - Fenkster STEAM_1:0:155834448 - Jizzy STEAM_1:0:143357850 - Butterkiss STEAM_1:1:64881930 - Scout

Winners of the Alien Mountain Challenge.

Thanks!

KA
@Kaperstone
📅 2016年9月5日#272

Kaperstone 2€ STEAM_0:1:71088551 :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

RE
@reqzi
📅 2016年9月5日#273

Reqzii 15 Euro STEAM_0:0:63043667

GE
@General_Peanut_Shave
📅 2016年9月16日#274

Donated 15 euro Morell, but clicked the button twice! Not to worry.

STEAM_0: 0: 1026414

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年9月16日#275

Donated 15 euro Morell, but clicked the button twice! Not to worry.

STEAM_0: 0: 1026414

Done, two years added!

BA
@baster
📅 2016年9月18日#276

Donated 15 euro STEAM_0:0:4603278

BA
@baster
📅 2016年9月18日#277

If you enter the donations is by guest but that is because when i did the donation i wasn’t connected with my account

DA
@Danis
📅 2016年9月18日#278

5 Euro Donated. Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:10285472

BL
@bLackdarK
📅 2016年9月19日#279

Hola! Soy bLackdarK, mi steam id STEAM_0:0:968473 y he donado 15€.

Gracias por todo, saludos!

H0
@h0nIg2k3
📅 2016年9月20日#280

5€ donated. ID: STEAM_1:1:77174

SI
@sivi
📅 2016年9月22日#281

Donated 5 € for supporter STEAM_1: 0: 126618266

thanks

AE
@Aeon
📅 2016年9月24日#282

Donated 5 euro STEAM_0:1:57325931 Supporter please: 3 - I donated as a “guest” instead of when i was logged in

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年9月24日#283

AE
Aeon:
Donated 5 euro STEAM_0:1:57325931 Supporter please: 3 - I donated as a “guest” instead of when i was logged in

No problem, added.

DA
@Dark_Revolution
📅 2016年9月30日#284

Hello Morrell! 15 € Donados Steam id: STEAM_0:0:91408591 ULTRAVOX

AI
@AikLong
📅 2016年10月1日#285

Donated 10 Euros for Supporter

Krowx STEAM_0: 1: 63971355

Thanks

YO
@Yoshimiro
📅 2016年10月5日#286

Donated 5€ for supporter STEAM_0: 1: 36152516 ty for the work.

GA
@GalacticKnight-5T5
📅 2016年10月11日#287

STEAM_0:1:77005344

Donados 50 €

thanks! miss my friends。im back!!!

GA
@Ganjoey
📅 2016年10月12日#288

Donated €5

STEAM_1: 1: 3598616

Best regards

Ganjoe

PO
@Polat_Alemdar
📅 2016年10月12日#289

D0nado 4,00€ STEAM_0:0:107588883

BA
@Backy
📅 2016年10月15日#290

Hello,

I donated 15€ for 1 year of ‘Supporter’. My SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:12552642

Thank you, Backy

HA
@Hamapo
📅 2016年10月26日#291

Hello

I donated 5€ My SteamId is : STEAM_0:1:37427720

MA
@Master_Aegir
📅 2016年10月28日#292

Hey I donated 15€ my Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32497109

DE
@Desertfox
📅 2016年10月30日#293

Hi! I just donated 10 Euro, Nice server and keep up the good work!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15665081

JZ
@jzoe
📅 2016年11月3日#294

donated 5 euros. STEAM_0:1:182565808

VE
@Ventus
📅 2016年11月11日#295

donated 5 euroes steam id is : STEAM_0:0:37637682

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年11月11日#296

VE
Ventus:
donated 5 euroes steam id is : STEAM_0:0:37637682

Done!

dim69
@dim69
📅 2016年11月16日#297

Hello !

I donat 2€ to Mapadores | Zombie Escape

Here are my informations:

  • http://steamcommunity.com/id/egaefeafezdz/ (my steam’s profil)
  • STEAM_0:1:10661279 (my iD)

Thank you and Have a nice day :slight_smile:

dim69
@dim69
📅 2016年11月17日#298

Oh I forgot, how to get the supporter tag before the nickname please ?

UW
@uwotm8
📅 2016年11月28日#299

Donated 5 euros STEAM_0: 1: 161224525. Cheers m8!

WI
@Winzay
📅 2016年12月10日#300

Donated €5,00

STEAM_0:0:101149272

~ I love Hichatu but no homo

← 上一页
第 10 页 / 共 18
下一页 →
📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。