Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

¡Nuevo Sistema Supporter!

@Morell📅 July 19, 2014⏱ 阅读时长 64 分钟👁 10,909 浏览💬 529 帖子❤️ 27CS:GO | Zombie Escape
featured
PO
@Polat_Alemdar
📅 2016年6月24日#241

D0nado 2,00€ STEAM_0:0:107588883

GE
@General_Peanut_Shave
📅 2016年6月26日#242

Just donated 2 euros Morell, muchos gracias.

STEAM_0:0:1026414

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2016年7月3日#243

1 year supporter for Dark - STEAM_1:0:18833669

God damn brexit has made donations much more expensive! I need to leave this country.

planb
@planb
📅 2016年7月4日#244

PL
planb:
Pongo un poco más.

Añado un poco mas.

_C
@_conyoka
📅 2016年7月17日#245

i donated 15 euros via paypal Unique Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:113339073

UW
@uwotm8
📅 2016年7月17日#246

Donated 2 euros. STEAM_0:1:161224525

CH
@chetkiy_paca
📅 2016年7月25日#247

Donated 10 euros. Steam - STEAM_0:0:91909592

TH
@themoon
📅 2016年7月28日#248

Donated 2€! Will probably donate a little more after BF1 comes out :slight_smile: STEAM_0:1:38845630

GE
@General_Peanut_Shave
📅 2016年7月30日#249

Donated, cheers Morell! Will do a year once I’m back from travelling later in 2016.

STEAM_0:0:1026414

PO
@Polat_Alemdar
📅 2016年7月31日#250

D0nado. 2,00€ STEAM_0:0:107588883

TH
@The_Ordiaxer
📅 2016年8月8日#251

donated for one year supporter.

STEAM_0:0:52896392

thanks

TH
@The_Real_LK50
📅 2016年8月10日#252

STEAM_1:1:53450453 DJ Fraser 90 days of supporter pls TY

JZ
@jzoe
📅 2016年8月14日#253

donated 5 euros. I forgot I was not logged in so it says “guest”. Thanks. STEAM_0:1:182565808

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年8月14日#254

JZ
jzoe:
donated 5 euros. I forgot I was not logged in so it says “guest”. Thanks. STEAM_0:1:182565808

Different steamid?

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2016年8月15日#255

Its been a while since the last one, but here are 11 winners of the Alien Mountain Challenge!

Please can you add 1 month for each of the following:

1:0:64681616 - Fenkster 1:1:57916777 - Jamara Senpai 1:1:16536482 - Puppy 1:1:106689492 - Lemon 1:0:63741291 - Zam The Man 1:0:90250870 - Alkis 1:1:37683348 - Antigaymer 1:1:124056188 - Yoda 1:1:110220711 - Spoda 1:1:78130522 - Suspect 1:0:169876873 - Djandizer

Thanks!

P.S. If anyone spots their steamid is wrong please let me know

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2016年8月15日#256

Its been a while since the last one, but here are 11 winners of the Alien Mountain Challenge!

Please can you add 1 month for each of the following:

STEAM_1:0:64681616 - Fenkster STEAM_1:1:57916777 - Jamara Senpai STEAM_1:1:16536482 - Puppy STEAM_0:1:106689492 - Lemon STEAM_1:0:63741291 - Zam The Man STEAM_1:0:90250870 - Alkis STEAM_1:1:37683348 - Antigaymer STEAM_1:1:124056188 - Yoda STEAM_1:1:110220711 - Spoda STEAM_1:1:78130522 - Suspect STEAM_1:0:169876873 - Djandizer

Thanks!

P.S. If anyone spots their steamid is wrong please let me know

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2016年8月15日#257

As all except lemons start with ‘0’ i may have written some wrongly… Will find out in due course.

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年8月16日#258

NI
NickNickNick:
Its been a while since the last one, but here are 11 winners of the Alien Mountain Challenge!

Please can you add 1 month for each of the following:

STEAM_1:0:64681616 - Fenkster STEAM_1:1:57916777 - Jamara Senpai STEAM_1:1:16536482 - Puppy STEAM_0:1:106689492 - Lemon STEAM_1:0:63741291 - Zam The Man STEAM_1:0:90250870 - Alkis STEAM_1:1:37683348 - Antigaymer STEAM_1:1:124056188 - Yoda STEAM_1:1:110220711 - Spoda STEAM_1:1:78130522 - Suspect STEAM_1:0:169876873 - Djandizer

Thanks!

P.S. If anyone spots their steamid is wrong please let me know

Done!

JZ
@jzoe
📅 2016年8月16日#259

MO
Morell:
Different steamid?

Yes, I had to give that account back to my brother so I got my own now. Could you take my plata vip from that steam and give it to my new account ? If not its ok I just want supporter at least. Thanks

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年8月17日#260

JZ
jzoe:
Yes, I had to give that account back to my brother so I got my own now. Could you take my plata vip from that steam and give it to my new account ? If not its ok I just want supporter at least. Thanks

Done!

AE
@Aeon
📅 2016年8月17日#261

2 Euro donation :slight_smile: STEAM_0:1:57325931

ML
@MLJesus
📅 2016年8月19日#262

Just donated 2 Euro ID: STEAM_0:1:58478070 Thanks :slight_smile:

UW
@uwotm8
📅 2016年8月19日#263

Donated 5 euros STEAM_0: 1: 161224525. Cheers m8!

ML
@MLJesus
📅 2016年8月19日#264

Just donated 2 Euro ID: STEAM_0:1:58478070 Thanks :slight_smile:

JI
@Jizzyy
📅 2016年8月22日#265

Donated for 90 days of Supporter. STEAM_0:0:155834448 Thanks

SM
@SmallesNatura_2
📅 2016年8月25日#266

donated 5€

STEAM_1:1:147148196

[SUPPORTER] THANKS MAPEADORES

CA
@CallMeNixus
📅 2016年8月25日#267

donated 2€

STEAM_1: 1: 28.377.933

thanks

MA
@Marcus_Rashford
📅 2016年8月26日#268

Donated €5,00

STEAM_0:1:26793961

Thanks in advance.

GA
@Ganjoey
📅 2016年8月30日#269

Donated €2.00

STEAM_1: 1: 3598616

Best regards

Ganjoe

PO
@Polat_Alemdar
📅 2016年9月1日#270

D0nado. 2,00€ STEAM_0:0:107588883

← 上一页
第 9 页 / 共 18
下一页 →
📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。