Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

¡Nuevo Sistema Supporter!

@Morell📅 July 19, 2014⏱ 阅读时长 64 分钟👁 10,909 浏览💬 529 帖子❤️ 27CS:GO | Zombie Escape
featured
FR
@Fractalicious
📅 2016年4月26日#211

Yo Morell 1 month :D. STEAM_0:1:80053835

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年4月26日#212

Done!

DA
@Dannicus
📅 2016年4月28日#213

Hi, I Donated 5 euros for 3 months, I have 72 hours in the game itself (don’t know if this affects what kind of VIP I get, my steam ID is STEAM_0: 1: 45968253

ER
@Eric_2
📅 2016年4月29日#214

STEAM_0:0:69642621

Donados 2 €

thanks!

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2016年4月30日#215

NI
NickNickNick:
Alien mountain (and other maps) challenge winners! 1 month supporter each, this is from the donation today and from the 10th of april.

0:0:84628177 - C’e 1:0:140220542 - CreepinCrawley 1:0:53429761 - Artek 1:1:64321005 - Inhuman Transactions 1:1:55621939 - MOO 1:0:18833669 - Dark 1:0:26780834 - Drageth 1:1:52584960 - Bryan 1:0:64681616 - Fenkster 1:1:45547736 - Skincoins 1:1:115438592 - Eolic

Hopefully these numbers are right, if anyone sees a wrong one then let me know.

Thanks

Hi Morell,

Can you check:

1:0:140220542 - CreepinCrawley

He is reporting no supporter, but the numbers all seem correct. Not sure where to check next.

Thanks

ER
@Eric_2
📅 2016年5月1日#216

Hi ,im Eric has payed for extending his Supportor ,but he still has fall damage,can u fix this plz. STEAM_0:0:69642621

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年5月1日#217

Hi ,im Eric has payed for extending his Supportor ,but he still has fall damage,can u fix this plz. STEAM_0:0:69642621

Type !zclass and select the class.

HY
@Hydreigon
📅 2016年5月8日#218

Ingame name: Twilight Hydreigon SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43986388

Donated €15 for a year.

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2016年5月9日#219

Hi Morell,

Please can you add 1 month supporter for the following:

1:0:10012427 - Beerus 1:1:36346363 - Rambo 1:1:45968253 - Dannicus 1:1:15988336 - Katz 1:1:115969870 - Drag

I was fairly drunk when this happened but hopefully all these are correct.

Thanks

PO
@Polat_Alemdar
📅 2016年5月9日#220

Hello, Donate 2,00€. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107588883

N3
@N3sty
📅 2016年5月10日#221

Hello. I got my supporter but it was taken from me . I would like to have it back if possible because i donated 15€ on 20 april. Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年5月10日#222

N3
N3sty:
Hello. I got my supporter but it was taken from me . I would like to have it back if possible because i donated 15€ on 20 april. Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Fixed, wrong year, changed 2015 to 2016 xD

N3
@N3sty
📅 2016年5月12日#223

No problem man xD . Keep up the good work

ES
@ESPFORCE
📅 2016年5月13日#224

STEAM_0:1:116837339 Donados 2 euros

TH
@The_Waler
📅 2016年5月17日#225

STEAM_0:0:42401046 Donado 2 Euros

Ansega
@Ansega
📅 2016年5月17日#226

D0nado. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42249400

5€

UW
@uwotm8
📅 2016年5月19日#227

Donated 2 euros. STEAM_0:1:161224525

GE
@General_Peanut_Shave
📅 2016年5月29日#228

Just donated 2 euros Morell - please could I have supporter tag?

STEAM_0:0:1026414

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 2016年5月30日#229

5 Euro for Altec - STEAM_1:0:53429761

KO
@korean
📅 2016年5月31日#230

Donated 5 euros for korean zombie STEAM_0:0:83393081

GA
@Gambit
📅 2016年5月31日#231

Hi Morell I just donated and wish to change from vip to supporter once I get paid from worki will donate more and help out not sure if I need to post anything else if so let me know many thanks in advance 2 $ euros until I get paid from work sorry being a cheap ass STEAM_0:0:167248284

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 2016年6月1日#232

GA
Gambit:
Hi Morell I just donated and wish to change from vip to supporter once I get paid from worki will donate more and help out not sure if I need to post anything else if so let me know many thanks in advance 2 $ euros until I get paid from work sorry being a cheap ass STEAM_0:0:167248284

Done!

ER
@Eric_2
📅 2016年6月4日#233

STEAM_0:0:69642621

Donados 2 €

thanks!

TH
@The_Ordiaxer
📅 2016年6月5日#234

donated for one month supporter.

STEAM_0:0:52896392

thanks

DA
@Dark_Revolution
📅 2016年6月8日#235

Hello Morrell! 4€ Donados Steam id: STEAM_0:0:91408591 ULTRAVOX

EN
@Enje
📅 2016年6月8日#236

Donated 2€ for: STEAM_0:1:48597119

AS
@ASD1
📅 2016年6月13日#237

donated 10 euro thanks! Steam_1: 1: 157629674 QWE*

JZ
@jzoe
📅 2016年6月16日#238

burningtreez STEAM ID STEAM_0: 0: 132669584 I donated 2.00 euro so please make me a supporter :smiley: !! thanks

UW
@uwotm8
📅 2016年6月17日#239

Donated 2 euros again ;). STEAM_0:1:161224525

PO
@Polanski
📅 2016年6月20日#240

Hola Morell, he donado 15€.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:85173406

PD: Paypal es una puta mierda, ni sale tu puto pais de origen, ni quiere salir, no sé si será que lo teneis montado vosotros asi, o es que tengo yo el error, pero de verdad, que porqueria de banco online, o como se le pueda llamar.

← 上一页
第 8 页 / 共 18
下一页 →
📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。