Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Unirte

Admin App -Mehdi

@Mehdi.Gm📅 July 28, 2021⏱ 2 min read👁 900 views💬 8 posts❤️ 9Unirte
ze-zombieescapecs:go
ME
@Mehdi.GmOPOriginal
📅 July 28, 2021#1

Nombre del jugador: Mehdi gm

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mehdigm19/

¿Cuántas horas tienes en el servidor? Usa !tiempovip 2325.5 hours

¿Tienes Discord instalado? ¿Cada cuanto te conectas al Discord de Mapeadores? ¿Tienes micrófono? Yes, I have discord installed. I connect everyday to Mapeadores discord. Yes, I have a microphone.

¿Quién te dijo que te unieras a Mapeadores?¿Hace cuánto tiempo lo conoces? No one. I found it by myself since 2 years ago.

¿Por qué quieres unirte a la comunidad? I want to join to help and support the community

¿Por qué deberíamos contar contigo? ¿Qué puedes aportar? You should rely on me because I can help people if they need anything and answer their questions and also active on the server.

¿Cuántos años tienes? 21

¿Tienes experiencia en la administración de servidores? No, I don’t

ZA
@Zam-The-Man
📅 July 28, 2021#2

Regular player, doesn’t troll. Would be a welcome addition to the admin team +1

Spaick
@Spaick
📅 July 29, 2021#3

Active and friendly player. imageimage600×700 88.8 KB

_K
@_kam
📅 July 29, 2021#4

Very delightful to play games with and never trolls, plus he got cosmos in like a year so that should say a lot about how active he is

HI
@HitchCock
📅 August 4, 2021#5

+1 He is a nice guy and very active.

TK
@TKP_Stefan
📅 August 4, 2021#6

Has been on the server for QUITE a while now, and has always been a great and friendly guy for this entire time. Surely a +1 from me once more admins are needed.

qw0x
@qw0x
📅 August 9, 2021#7

+1 will be good addtion to current badmun team inshallah

QU
@qutluch
📅 August 23, 2021#8

+1 Nice guy, behaves does not troll and is very active. Will be a good admin!

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.