Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Unirte

Admin app - Zam The Man

@Zam-The-Man📅 July 27, 2020⏱ 4 min read👁 2,372 views💬 29 posts❤️ 3Unirte
🔒 Closed
ZA
@Zam-The-ManOPOriginal
📅 July 27, 2020#1

Player Name: Zam The Man

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:63741291

How many hours do you have on the server? Use !Tiempovip 1282

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapeadores Discord? Do you have a microphone? Yes. I visit the mapea discord a few times a day. Yes, I have a mic.

Who told you to join Mapeadores? How long have you know it? Nobody told me about mapea. I discovered it on my own

Why do you want to join the community? I am passionate about the mapea server and i want to contribute to its improvement. Additionally, i feel that much more often than before, there is no one to restore some order and i want to help mitigate this. I am also here very regularly (usually several hours a day)

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute? I can be counted on as i am on the server regularly and i see myself as a reliable person and one that knows not to be abusive. I am also quick to answer questions and help people in the server when they have any issues. I always offer my help to others but i also know when to be firm in regards to decision making. Being a mature, sensible player and not a troll are further reasons why you can count on me.

How old are you? I will be 24 in a few weeks

Do you have experience in server administration? I have no previous experience in administration but i am aware of some of the basic commands.

JO
@Johan_1
📅 July 28, 2020#2

+1 friendly person helps others if needed why not

SE
@Serene
📅 July 29, 2020#3
↩ In reply to Post #1

+1 Nice person, would be good as admin :smiley: :+1:

DA
@Dark91
📅 July 29, 2020#4

+1 Nice pleb. Helps people and is active. :+1:

DR
@draciuz
📅 July 29, 2020#5

+1 friendly, good player, laser lover, never trolling

_W
@_Weady
📅 July 29, 2020#6

+1 Friendly guy, funny person and very active.

SH
@Shibo
📅 July 29, 2020#7

+1 regular player, friendly as far as I know and would make for a good admin

_K
@_kam
📅 July 29, 2020#8

An affable person and is always online (when I mean always, I mean ALWAYS) :joy:

+1 habibi

LO
@LordRizzy
📅 July 29, 2020#9

never see this guy on the server

FR
@fraz
📅 July 29, 2020#10

+1 because when I join the server he always greets me with “sup fraz” and I say “sup zam” and we spam lennies at eachother

QU
@qutluch
📅 July 30, 2020#11

+1 friendly, helpful and good ze player. He would be a fair admin!

TK
@TKP_Stefan
📅 July 30, 2020#12

Zam is always on the server (as far as i can tell) and he does seem and sound like he could help the server in the best way possible. Would definitely +1 him to be part of the admin team.

PR
@Protorp
📅 July 30, 2020#13

A trustworthy guy who has capable qualities of being an admin. Committed and reasonable, Zam the man is who you wanna choose.

SU
@suii
📅 July 31, 2020#14

+1 from me, really friendly guy very likeable person :smiley:

Batman
@Batman
📅 August 1, 2020#15

+1 always in the server always good commincation in the server

BG
@BGk420
📅 August 3, 2020#16

+1 give him admin already.

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 August 4, 2020#17

I’ve been joining the last few days, and i saw you in the server. You seem a cool and chill guy and i’d like to see you in the admin team. +1

BL
@BlacK_MaMBa
📅 August 4, 2020#18

+1 here, nice guy and always caring about plebs asking questions on chat, also very active on server

~Mamba

GI
@Gilga
📅 August 8, 2020#19

+1 friendly and helpful guy

BA
@badelitesjavi
📅 August 10, 2020#20

+1, he is a good guy, friendly, active and an amazing bro :+1: :grinning:

Telo
@Telo
📅 August 11, 2020#21

+1 i need atleast 20 characters to post

LO
@LordRizzy
📅 August 11, 2020#22

Zam the Adman ?

“stuff to make it >20 characters”

DI
@Dimaphh
📅 October 12, 2020#23

+1 good guy :DDDDDDDDDDDD

FR
@Fraz0r
📅 October 12, 2020#24

+1 i say yes Good player go for it Zam.

TR
@Tripl3D
📅 October 14, 2020#25

+1 :heartpulse: for Zam

tormacoy
@tormacoy
📅 October 14, 2020#26

+1 from me too. Good guy, plays a ton and knows the server. He even endures my bullying like a champ KEK.

qw0x
@qw0x
📅 November 17, 2020#28

+1 , good man with good strats

GO
@GoL-D-ROGER
📅 November 19, 2020#29

1+ friendly and active

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.