Admin Application - Bad Boy

Player Name: Bad Boy

Steam ID: 76561199172842026

How many hours do you have on the server? Use VIP time.
About 400 hours
Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mappers Discord? Do you have a microphone?
Yes I have discord, all the time basicly, time to time, Yes I have a microphone.

Who told you to join Mapeadores? How long have you known him?

No one told me to join, I just wanted to help out as much as possible.

Why do you want to join the community?

I want to be part of a vibrant and active community of CS2 players where I can share tips, strategies, and experiences. Engaging with fellow gamers can significantly enhance my gameplay and overall experience.

I believe in fair play and want to ensure that the server remains free from cheating and abusive behavior. By being an admin, I can actively monitor and take action against players who break the rules, ensuring a level playing field for everyone.

I’m an active player and often online, which means I can be readily available to address issues as they arise and maintain a consistent presence on the server.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?

You can count on me as an admin because I bring a combination of dedication, skills, and a strong commitment to enhancing the community experience. I am an active member of the server, regularly participating in games and community discussions. This constant presence means I can quickly address any issues that arise and maintain order effectively.

I believe in fair play and will enforce the server rules impartially. By ensuring a level playing field and taking action against cheating or disruptive behavior, I can help maintain a positive gaming environment.

I am quick to respond to issues and have a proactive approach to solving problems. Whether it’s mediating conflicts or helping players with technical issues, I am always ready to assist.

How old are you?
Do you have experience in server administration?
yes I have: I have experience in enforcing server rules fairly and consistently. This includes monitoring player behavior, handling reports of misconduct, and taking appropriate actions such as warnings, kicks, or bans.
Maintaining a positive and fair gaming environment is important to me, and I ensure that all players adhere to the community guidelines.