Mapeadores

Admin Application: iProbie

Name of Player: iProbie

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:43367261

How many hours do you have on the server?
480-490. As of the moment of this writing, I’m Platino VIP. Here’s my mapeadores stats page: Mapeadores - Player Information

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to Mapeadores Discord? Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have Discord installed. Often connect to Discord VC? barely. Active in the chat channels? all the time. Yes, I have a microphone.

Who told you to join Mapeadores? How long have you known him?
I followed Syoudous’ and Enviolinador’s track after quitting CS:S ZE 8 years ago. Found this server probably 5 years ago after my old community ZE server died. Only started actively playing recently this year (2021).

Why do you want to join the community?
I want to be admin solely because we need some admins during graveyard shift, basically early morning-early afternoon time for EU admins. I live in Asia so I can be online at around 2:00 am GMT (which is 9 am for me) and be on the server until EU admins are back online in the afternoon-evening server time.

Why should we count on you? What can you bring?
You can ask people around about me. I might be an asshole, not a good player or a buzzkill, but I do not troll, ever. I never inflate on purpose, I do not troll with map items, I never give false leading as a zombie or human(except in ATIX panic or Sorrento) and most importantly, I rarely doorhug. I’m applying to be admin just so I can stop trolls and griefers from ruining the game during offpeak hours when most of the EU admins are asleep/unavailable.

Due to irl circumstances, I may have to take a break some time in the future if you decide to accept this application.

How old are you?

Do you have experience in server administration?
I was an admin back in my old community in CS:S ZE for around 2 years time (2012-2013), had 0 admin abuse reports but did ban, mute, gag, kick as needed. I’m familiar with all the sourcemod admin commands as long as they don’t change a lot from back then (slap, slay, mute, gag, kick, ban, timebomb, drug, teleport, bring, etc). If you want some reference, you can ask Syoudous, Enviolinador and Cuniczek, they were playing with me regularly at that time.

Thank you for reading this.

5 Likes

+1 Yes you are very active and nice but mean as well

+1 Nice guy, active and always on in late night hours.
We need admin to cover these hours so yeah… this is the guy.