Mapeadores

Admin Application - yen

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face: !

Name Of Player.
not-yen (yen)

Steam ID.
STEAM_1:1:36635402

How many hours do you have on the server? Use !tiempovip.
Approximately 1830 hours.

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapeadores Discord? Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do. I am there everyday, super active. I have a microphone too.

Who told you to join Mapeadores?
No one did, I was just looking to join a community server.

Why do you want to join the community?
I enjoy playing zombie escape and (questionably) love the community we have here on Mapeadores. There are the occasional players who ruin the fun and the casual seriousness of playing hard maps where the need of an authority would be nice - I would like to be part of that.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?
I am familiar with the commands and some admin commands, and can assist the newer players. I enjoy having fun and bringing fun (and love :kiss:) to the server, and can take things serious when it matters. Also, I am super active, am (hopefully, good?) friends with a large majority of the community, and am very familiar with the gamemode.

Making the server a better place with/for the community would be something I’d like to achieve.

How old are you?

Do you have experience in server administration?
I have only had server administration in a small Minecraft server and a MW2 dedicated server back in the day. Though, I’ve taken manager roles in several workplaces before.

Thank you for your time.
bot-yan

4 Likes

+1 active user, and he help new players some times plus its a nice guy :upside_down_face:

+1 good player and very friendly

+1 cute (◕‿◕✿) helping guy

+1 very active and a good leader! Good luck my friend!

ITS BABY YEN, this guy became my friend after 1h of playing after beeing banned, always positive and laughing, if you are looking for a gigachad admin, this is your men !

+1 love that guy, he would make a great admin

+1 give him admin already

!ld yen
(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)

+1 Definitelly yes for this guy

+1 could use another ching chong for diversity purposes

+1 good player and a good teammate! good luck man i hope you’ll be accepted

Friendly guy. I hope he become an admin soon. UwU :sweat_smile:

+1 he begged for it, kind player :pig: