Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Unirte

[ADMIN] tapsa?

@_tapsa📅 July 15, 2017⏱ 2 min read👁 758 views💬 6 postsUnirte
_T
@_tapsaOPOriginal
📅 July 15, 2017#1

Name of Player: tapsa

Steam ID: STEAM_1: 1: 129461689

How many hours do you have on the server? Time! approx. 450h

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to Mapmaker Discord? Do you have a microphone? Yes. Haven’t yet. Yes.

Who told you to join Mapmakers? How long have you known him? fuktis 2 years

Why do you want to join the community? I play a lot on Mapeadores (5+ hours a day), I enjoy zombie escape and I usually help less experienced player with different problems they face.

Why should we count on you? What can you bring?

Most people know me and can confirm i’m not a troll or the type of person who would abuse the admin power. I’m also very active on the server.

How old are you? 20 years. (-96 born)

Do you have experience in server administration? No unfortunately.

RC
@rcn6077
📅 July 15, 2017#2

+1 good guy and helping ppl who dont know how to get VIP. I think aswell that he wont abuse he’s admin power so im fine with him. Atleast give him a chance as Helper and then we can see how he act like a ADMIN/HELPER.

best regards

ESEA/ESL pro Player rcn

Li-ion
@Li-ion
📅 July 16, 2017#3

+1 Help ppl Leading sometimes He is active I think he can be admun (gev him a chance )

BL
@Blue_Ranger_Ksa
📅 July 18, 2017#4

…

_A
@_Advantage
📅 July 30, 2017#5

+1 I know him he is a very good leader undoubtedly one of the best

AC
@acme
📅 July 30, 2017#6

i think we have a lot of admins right now

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.