Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Unirte

Broken Admin Application

@Broken📅 January 13, 2023⏱ 1 min read👁 450 views💬 1 postUnirte
BR
@BrokenOPOriginal
📅 January 13, 2023#1

Nombre del jugador:

Broken

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:25441738

¿Cuántas horas tienes en el servidor? Usa !tiempovip

Approx. 100 hours

¿Tienes Discord instalado? ¿Cada cuanto te conectas al Discord de Mapeadores? ¿Tienes micrófono?

I have Discord and mic. whe needed.

¿Quién te dijo que te unieras a Mapeadores?¿Hace cuánto tiempo lo conoces?

Nobody in particular, joined as a randomer.

¿Por qué quieres unirte a la comunidad?

I have a great passion for ZE since 2003 on CSS and the game mode I have played the most since.

¿Por qué deberíamos contar contigo? ¿Qué puedes aportar?

I am active nearly everyday and I am a supporter of the server for the next 380 days. I like to play evenings GMT time and weekends in the morning.

¿Cuántos años tienes?

I am 32 years old.

¿Tienes experiencia en la administración de servidores?

I was an admin on a ZE server many years ago on CSS that unfortunately got shut down in around 2015. I have just been an active player since.

Thank you for reading my application,

Best regards, Broken.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.