Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›General›Presentaciones

Can't use chat, Perma muted ?

@valmrg92120📅 February 15, 2016⏱ 1 min read👁 386 views💬 1 postPresentaciones
VA
@valmrg92120OPOriginal
📅 February 15, 2016#1

Hello, When i’m playing on mapeadores zombie escape server, I cannot write to the chat, when I enter a text nothing happens, like i’m muted. I rarely play on this server and I almost never used the chat or just to say basics commands like “rtv”. But now I can’t rtv or others commands can an admin try to solve the problem ?

IGN : Edger-Sama

Thanks.

Edit : sorry wrong section.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.